Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vince Carter to the Magic!!

Options
  • 26-06-2009 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

For Alston.. Wow now they have major strength in the backcourt!! With Shaq gone to Cleveland and the Lakers playing well next season should be a cracker!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,275 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Yeah its about time Carter got his finger out and went after a title. He has been a superb player but got stuck in two horrid organisations.

The East is gonna be savage next year with the Magic and the Cavs both bringing in second marquee players.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Tim131

I got an email from magic insider about this, and was shocked! this is brilliant. I love VC, and its good to see him come back to his hometown, and this season I think it is VERY possible he can bring a title to the magic!?

Will the magic be keeping Turkoglu though, thats a lot of salaries to be paying!

And Shaq to the Cavs, didn't see that coming, looks LeBron won't be moving to the knicks :p I think this is going to be a great season for the two franchises. At least the Cavs have more than one decent player now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Turkoglu opted out of his contract today afaik. Shame.

Advertisement