Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posts deleted and access denied

Options
  • 26-06-2009 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hello,

Why are my posts being deleted? I asked this morning why my access had been denied but the thread is now gone. What is up with that sh1t?

Can I use this one to ask the same question?

I have been denied access to Altered Hours. I may have been a bit tipsy and had a bit of a giggle in the MJ (r.i.p dude) Thread but I don't see any reason why my access should have been denied?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Your ban is up in 2 days! I'd sit it out tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 BingBlangBlaow

Sparky wrote: »
    Your ban is up in 2 days! I'd sit it out tbh

Thanks matey. I have no information regarding the ban other than I cannot access the forum when logged in. I have since seen why I was banned and think it was an incorrect decision, made by what I have since discovered, is a new moderator who appears to be having difficulty finding his sea legs from what I have read.

I am sure he will learn but seeing as there be only 2 days left I will happily sit it out. (How do I see that by the way?)

Sorry for saying you deleted my last thread too :o Just saw it posted on feedboard. Don't know how that happened as I just followed the link in the access denied message.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

You were admittedly drunk and you were trolling. That is why you were banned.

Jibes about a new moderator will not help your case.

Sharpshooter does not have access to post here yet, so could a passing admin sort that out please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 BingBlangBlaow

Could the same passing Administrator please eplain who this other person is? I don't recall having come across them before or having any dealings with them. I ask becuase I read in the help info on the top of the page

"Further on this point, only Admins can post in this forum.
    If you have been banned from a particular forum, there is no point bringing the issue up here until after you have PMed the Mod in question, as said Mod cannot reply in this forum"

I don't want to be wasting mine or anyone elses time.

No rush. Don't use the net much with this lovely weather :)

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I'm a moderator on the AH forum and have replied to this thread as Sharpshooter (the moderator who banned you) does not have access yet.

She tried to send you a PM, but it appears that you have turned off the PM feature.

• Advertisement
Advertisement