Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Photo i think i've ever seen!!!

• 26-06-2009 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭

Not mine, it was taken off a rallyforums, posted by eochair his photobucket is here--->http://s842.photobucket.com/albums/zz347/eochair/?albumview=grid anyways heres the image taken at the recent donegal rally.
    IMG_0260.jpg

Thankfully both the driver and navigator were ok after this accident really horrible accident car was destroyed, they hit the cornerof a house just after where this picture was taken. there is also an on board camera clip of the accident on you tube, really nasty.

Heres the jump from another angle

columbaheenadonegal09.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Dramatic yes. Best i've ever seen? No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

That photo doesn't even get a "meh" from me

Hundreds out there
    800px-peugeot_206_wrc.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Tallon wrote: »
    That photo doesn't even get a "meh" from me

Hundreds out there
    800px-peugeot_206_wrc.jpg

I'd assume he means local.
    This must have been in the Wicklow Mts with all that snow eh??:rolleyes:
    :D

Homer

I agree too, Its one of the better captures i've seen from the Donegal rally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

tombull82 wrote: »
    I'd assume he means local.
    This must have been in the Wicklow Mts with all that snow eh??:rolleyes:
    :D

Homer

I agree too, Its one of the better captures i've seen from the Donegal rally.

Im arguing the point of "best photo ever"

But yeah, lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Tallon wrote: »
    Im arguing the point of "best photo ever"

But yeah, lol

Only thing is that the title is "best photo i think i've ever seen" so its my opinion i'm saying not gong to be everyones taste, and i guess the title could have been worded better, but hey still a great shot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement