Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a dump/recycling centre for paper in Wicklow?

Options
  • 26-06-2009 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,
    We are doing a clearout and have alot of paperwork which is not longer needed in the house, but still private, to be dumped. 2 large black sacks to be exact and we don't have a shredder (or the time to do it anyway!), so does anywhere is Wicklow/Rathnew/Bray/Arklow have a recycling centre that will take 2 bags of paper and recycle it!. It's driving me mad!!.
    Was going to stick it in the recycling bin but it's full and the binmen are odd sometimes they don't take everything and I hardly want private stuff rolling around the road plus next recycling collection is next Friday, need to get rid of it today or over the weekend once and for all!
    Thanks in advance of replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Morgase

The recycling centre in Wicklow Town will take it.

It's down at the end of the Murroghs, just past the An Post centre.

Mind you if there is much personal stuff on your papers, I'd be a bit wary of putting it in their recycling bins without shredding it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

there is a large recycling centre on the boghall road, down near dell

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Here is the Wicklow waste website. This is a full list of centers for the Wicklow area.

http://wicklowwasteaware.ie/pages/waste/recycling.php

Advertisement