Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get rid of these 'flowers/weeds'??

Options
  • 26-06-2009 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭

Recently moved into a new house and back garden is FULL of those weeds that the bees love (I can't find their name sorry!) - do you remember when you were a kid and you'd put them in a jam jar to catch bees? They're not much longer than the grass and are on a green stem with a white flower type thingy with brown in the middle..I'm probably not describing them very well sorry! I have googled them and can't find a pic. When I was a kid, I called them honeysuckle but I realise now they're not!

So my garden is just full of them but next doors garden has none...a few gardens have them but honestly, you can hardly see my grass for them!

Any idea how to get rid please??? Thanks

Advertisement