Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pints and code in cork

Options
  • 26-06-2009 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Looking for some entrepreneurial programmers around Cork - i'm phd math researcher with slow ever so slow coding skills, but with a couple of project ideas, at baby infancy stage. Would love to shoot the breeze with anyone who might be up for it. There's a pint in it :)

There must be some of you out there with plenty of time on your hands!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Kevo

I've just finished a degree in software engineering. I'm willing to help but I'm from Dublin so obviously I won't be able to meet face to face. I'd like to help tho so long as you allow me to reference the work I do on my CV.

Let me know if your interested. I have lots of spare time this summer. We can discuss this over MSN or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Sounds quite interesting. I've just completed a Software Development /Computer Networking degree.
    Thinking doing a phd myself in computing. Anychance I can get a phd out of doing this haha

Advertisement