Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTT Earpieces

• 26-06-2009 11:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

Hey all!

Urgent request and this seems like the place to source the experties.

I need to get my hands on some Optical Coil PTT ear pieces. With standard 2 Prong Jack for motorola hand helds.

I would usually go to City Electrics on Aungier Street in Dublin. But they must be away on holidays or something as its not open :(

The "other shop" on the quays near the haypenny bridge (mods not sure if I'm allowed to mention their name and say they are ridiculously expensive) are somewhat out of my price leauge (considering that I usually order mine off ebay for under €20 a pop).

I'm looking for at least 2 pieces by saturday at most 4.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭humaxf1

Probably a bit late depending on which saturday, but are you looking for acoustic tube/PTT earpieces? http://www.earkit.com/cart/images/acoustic_ear_tube_surveillance_mic_motorola_m3_radios.jpg

You've probably tried Maplin already, but I'd say they wouldn't stock items like that. There used to be a CB radio shop on South Circular Road (going away from the canal, turn left and it's on the left). Not sure if it's still there.

You could give long communications in Donegal a buzz on the off chance? I think they do swift post next day.

Advertisement