Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

04 BMW 530D New Model

• 26-06-2009 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Any advice on what you would realisticaly get for this. Has all the extras and is automatic with 60,000 Miles. 2 owners and new tyres and brakepads. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭joeperry

About 18k,and less if your trading in.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

Great car but costing a bit too much to keep it going. Will try and sell it privately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,472 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

I cant see it going for 18k the way things are now. Great car and really should be worth much more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

One piece of advice - don't say that it has 'all the extras' in the ad, list the specification instead. It's very rare for a car to have every single option fitted, and a lie in the ad never looks well.:)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Anan1 wrote: »
    One piece of advice - don't say that it has 'all the extras' in the ad, list the specification instead. It's very rare for a car to have every single option fitted, and a lie in the ad never looks well.:)

Yep. Avoid the dreded "all electric" description too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

I think that about 14,500 or maybe 15,000 will sell it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I was thinking about 16k ish. The only thing that would make it a hard sale is the more popular 520D etc.

You'll find it hard to get one cheaper that 16k imported, so that should be fairly reasonable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

My reasoning on this is seeing what stays up on carzone for any kind on length.

There was a black 04' 530D with the same miles, leather etc, at 15,000 recently, and it shifted pretty quick (less than two weeks).

There seems to be a price point where a car will just sell, full stop. Eg. There was a well specced 04' 645i with 65k up for ages at 27,750 and after a while he put it down to 22,500 and it sold almost instantly.

It really does depend how much you need to sell it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭Homer

Any link to your advert OP?? Might help.

Advertisement