Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sport Science and Accomodation

• 26-06-2009 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

I've sport science down and was wondering a couple of things..Is it interesting, what hours every week and are the labs and projects ditticult

Also is it to late to get on campus accomodation i.e killmurry.....i'm not to bothered about goin off campus though:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭fivetwenty

Don't know much about the course - but it's probably too late for Kilmurry accommodation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

first years are guaranteed on campus accomodation if they apply before the deadline and you will probably get it even if you apply after

put kilmurry down as your first choice and then the rest in order and im sure you will get one

sports science = loads of hours and loads of labs

i know people who love it and i know people who dropped out after a few months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Secoundrow

Hey!
    Im hoping to get UL is well off my CAO form (Electronic systems)

AND

I rang campus life services yesterday (and E-mailed them)

Theirs still a few unfilled first year slots in PLASSEY and THOMOND:eek:

I sent in an application form (look on their website for a first year one to print off)
    and the €250 deposit today for plassey (Thomond is a bit pricey:D)

so if you apply for either of them youll have your place booked but for any of the others incu Kilmurry and youll be just placed on a cancellations list might not get a room!!

But Hurry:) The accomodation exec said theyed probly fill up fast

Hope I Helped!:p

http://www.ul.ie/campuslife/accommodation.htm

They told me you can also do it online with a credit card but youll have to ring them
    first for that I think....

TEL NO: 061-202331

PS. If your doing it by post I sent the deposit as a money order from the post office
    made payable to "CAMPUS LIFE SERVICES"
    and you have to write your name and CAO Number on the back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 reindeerarmy

cheers think i'll get a house if i get in anyone else any feedback on the course

Advertisement