Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Denim

Options
  • 26-06-2009 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

Today, who else is going?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Was thinking about it. Was listening to their new album on spotify and kinda like it.

Although the lady I was gonna take is sick so might skip it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭roundcrisis

i m going with a friend, wanna join us? i know its kinda weird to go on yr own
    we can all gracefully escape if necesary

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭mal1

i'm hoping to go. Can you get tickets at the door in the Acedamy if it's not sold out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭roundcrisis

Hi : i hope you did go, i really enjoyed it. It was a bit too hot but who cares :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Anyone going to White Denim in Whelans on Saturday? For anyone that doesn't know they play bluesy garage rock with a bit of psychadelia thrown in. Think Black Keys/White Stripes style, I don't know how they aren't bigger.
    Getting great reviews for the live show too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Anyone going to White Denim in Whelans on Saturday? For anyone that doesn't know they play bluesy garage rock with a bit of psychadelia thrown in. Think Black Keys/White Stripes style, I don't know how they aren't bigger.
    Getting great reviews for the live show too.

yup. Nipping across to the big smoke to see The Icarus Line/FoTL first tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Obscene some of the prices people can charge for tickets and these guys can't even sell out Whelans for 18 euro a ticket! New album sounds great from my first few listens, can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Became aware of them through From the Basement, sounded amazing on that. Bass player looks 12. They'll destroy Whelans.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Looking forward to this.
    GOt 2 spare tickets for tenner each if anyone is interested, PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

What did people think? Musically it was off the charts but did anyone get the impression they weren't over enthused to be there?

• Advertisement
Advertisement