Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super League XIV. Round 18. *contains spoilers*

• 26-06-2009 5:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭

Friday 26th June 09

Leeds Rhinos v Bradford Bulls
    KO 20:00
    Salford City Reds v Huddersfield Giants
    St. Helens v Celtic Crusaders

Saturday 27th June 09

Castleford Tigers v Catalans Dragons
    KO 18:00 *SKY*

Sunday 28th June 09

Hull Kingston Rovers v Wigan Warriors
    KO 18.15 *SKY*
    Wakefield Wildcats v Harlequins RL
    KO 15:30
    Warrington Wolves v Hull FC
    KO 15:00

Just about to head out the door to Headingley for the Bradford clash, promises to be a good game.McClennan's got Diskin and Bailey in the squad. Nice buzz around town today. Also really looking forward to the KR/Wigan clash....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

itll be a good game for leeds you mean. Rhinos by at least 20 imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

p_larkin99 wrote: »
    itll be a good game for leeds you mean. Rhinos by at least 20 imo

Never know with these local Derby's. leeds have had a nasty habit of getting the best out of struggling teams this season.....

toomevara wrote: »
    Never know with these local Derby's. leeds have had a nasty habit of getting the best out of struggling teams this season.....

I hope it rains to be honest, give us a better chance of winning.

I havent been confident in a long while that we will get results at your place.

Enjoy the game!

You might get your wish on the weather front, looking ominous at the minute. Anyhoo, may the best team win...

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭WakeyTyke

The odds and common-sense would have to point to a Leeds victory, but SL has thrown up some bizarre results this season.:confused:

I think Leeds will see this as pay-back time for their loss at Odsal and I think there hurt pride will drive Leeds to a 'handsome' victory.

• Advertisement

Well, what a great game of rugby. bradford were brilliant. Looked in the first fifteen that they were going to be blown away by an awesome leeds first quarter, dug deep to come back from an 18-2 defecit at half time to level around the 60...really good performances from deacon, tadulala and newton. Leeds had to play hard to win and it was a fabulously entertainiing 80 minutes of rugby and well worthy of the West Yorks derby...

Hall was fantatstic for us and Senior and Burrow were huge. Peacock and leuluiai came on at the 60 and changed the game. great atmosphere and Bradford travelling support were brilliant as always. Great stuff all round.

I should really leave my post till the morning but **** it ill go for it now

Im proud in one respect that the players we have gave a good fight, especially coming down from a bit of a battering early on.

What saddens me though is that a spirited performance seems satisfactory for Bradford. Just being competitive is NOT enough and says a lot about the club and the current regime we have

It's doubtful that either Cas or Catalan will make the top 8 after watching the poor showing on offer at the Jungle.

Both seem totally devoid of ideas on how to control a game when they have momentum. Poor discipline, poor defensive systems, poor passing and handling.:(

Hopefully the KR - Wigan will be of a higher standard:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

So Harlequins lose again, but narrowly. Second half lead changed so often it was hard to keep pressing the refresh button on the bbc website!

Tough on the Quinns. Wakey scored in the very last minute and Brough kicked the conversion from right on the touchline. :cool:

Considering Wakey had a full strength squad to pick from and Quinns have a bad injury list it was a great display from the Londoners.

• Advertisement
Advertisement