Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shopping in belfast

Options
  • 26-06-2009 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

planning on goin to belfast for the weekend on a shopping trip, looking for clothes but also looking for a tv and some home furnishings,
    can anyone tell me the locations of retail parks around belfast city?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭weepee

Im not sure when the original was posted, but anyone can jot down this info.

Boucher Road has a couple of retail parks, and is handy if coming in from say Dublin,
    as you dont have to go downtown if ya are wary or anything.

Coming down the M1 take the exit with 'Musgrave Park Hospital' labeled, take third exit at roundabout, travel for 5-600 yards, then left just before the lights.

That will be Boucher Road. To confirm your in the correct place, on your left will be a
    'Homebase' store, and your right 'Charles Hurst' used cars.

If your looking toys or furniture, turn in at 'Homebase', as 'Smyths Toys' and 'Land of Leather' are in that retail park.

Looking for sports clothes for the kids, or for holidays, or maybe something nice for yourself, carry on down Boucher Road, to second set of lights and turn left, directly facing B&Q. This is Boucher Crescent.

Drive up Boucher Crescent and around the bend, on your left is another retail park with
    stores such as 'Sports Direct'-'Next'-River Island'-'Boots' and numerous others I cant think of right now.

Anyone looking to plan a trip. gimme a shout, if I can help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭dungeon

Thanks. I'll make a note of that for my next trip to Belfast.

Advertisement