Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old-fashioned rocking chair

Options
  • 26-06-2009 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭

It's the other half's birthday coming up and as he's an oul man at heart, I'm looking to get him an old-fashioned rocking chair, so he can smoke a pipe out on the porch (ok, so it's decking but you can't have everything!).

Does anyone know of furniture shops that stock these in the Twin Towns/Letterkenny/Strabane/Donegal town direction? Are there any second-hand/antique shops in the area that might have them?

I'm up to me nostrils in exam papers and don't have time to be looking/ringing, so any help appreciated!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

You could try McPhilemys Furniture, Donegal st, Ballybofey - (074)9131120 or Tommy McClean, (Woodland furniture) Dooish Ballybofey - (074)9131523

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Didn't know about your man in Dooish, will check those out. Ta muffler.

Advertisement