Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Muslims are right.

• 26-06-2009 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭

With all this sunny and warm weather we are having, i constantly come accross women in clothes that are really inappropriate.
    Now dont get me wrong, i love to see sexy young ladies wearing revealing clothes but surely there must be a cut off point?
    For example, in the supermarket today, this middle aged one was wearing a short skirt and a bikini top, she was milky white, except for the protruding blue veins all down her blubbery legs. She also had a face that would turn milk sour. This milk sour face, along with tight cut hair is a common enough style in women in their mid 40s up (presumably they are now married so dont care.
    And sandals? sandals are all good and well as long as they dont show 3inch long yellow toe nails. Fcuk, it turned me off my lunch.

Now, im not saying Irish men are much different, but maybe the Muslims are really on to something with the full body and face burka. Presumably they had to endure blue veins and 3inch long manky toenails in their hot climate so they decided on making their womensfolk cover up...

What do ye think people? Full body burkas for ugly Irish women?

**** now stirred, im off for a snooze.:D

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Could the last one to leave turn off the server?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

What shoes do you recommend would go with this jersey? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Could the last one to leave turn off the server?

Thanks

Ya I'll agree there. Although a full body Burka with "You Wish" on the front could be a winner!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Who cares how ugly our women are? What I like about this weather is that long hot weather + recession = riots!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Get a grip. What about the fat, beerbellied, clevage bummed, sweaty, smelly men out there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Kiera wrote: »
    Get a grip. What about the fat, beerbellied, clevage bummed, sweaty, smelly men out there?

I though thats what you look for in a man?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Exactly! Don't they know that vests look good on no one!

I though thats what you look for in a man?
    t

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Hey! What about me?

And, do the Muslims really have it right? Do they really?

• Advertisement

connundrum wrote: »
    Hey! What about me?

I was referring to you :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Yeah, i mentioned those too.

Maybe we should as a race, simply cover up. Lets face it, we are a very ugly bunch us Irish.

And dont bother with the examples of Irish rock stars and what not. AS A WHOLE, WE ARE AN UGLY RACE.

Obviously present company excepted, especially Kiera and Abi, thems sexy stuff...

Maybe euthenasia of the elderly and ugly is better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Does my bum look big in this thread?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

connundrum wrote: »

Of course they do!

Anybody that says differently tends to get into big trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Does my bum look big in this thread?:confused:

Can't tell without a pic. Only if female of course.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Right, so we are all in agreement, Everyone over the age of 45 (except my dear old mum) should cover up all year round, NEVER wear sansals of shoes that show off long lellow toe nails, and never, ever publicaly display those ught standie outie blue leg veins.

Caoimhín wrote: »
    Yeah, i mentioned those too.

Maybe we should as a race, simply cover up. Lets face it, we are a very ugly bunch us Irish.

And dont bother with the examples of Irish rock stars and what not. AS A WHOLE, WE ARE AN UGLY RACE.

Obviously present company excepted, especially Kiera and Abi, thems sexy stuff...

Maybe euthenasia of the elderly and ugly is better.
    No no no! Thats a horrible thing to say. I think us Irish are lovely. But thats just me.

Caoimhín wrote: »
    Right, so we are all in agreement, Everyone over the age of 45 (except my dear old mum) should cover up all year round, NEVER wear sansals of shoes that show off long lellow toe nails, and never, ever publicaly display those ught standie outie blue leg veins.

Wouldn't it just be easier to just kill them and use their bodies in the production of a high-energy food supplement?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Each to their own, really.

Some people have enough sense not to draw too much attention to themselves by wearing wacky outfits, other people thrive on being noticed and thinking they look sexy in next to nothing.

A woman where I live saunters around in neon-pink mini-skirts, skin-tight blouses, 5-inch heels and Amy Winehouse hair ... She's about 60, looks insane ... but it's freedom of expression!

Besides, if nothing else, who would we get a laugh out of it if people in ridiculous clothing covered up!?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Wouldn't it just be easier to just kill them and use their bodies in the production of a high-energy food supplement?

Nah. We'll wait it out till we see how it works out on Pandas first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

T is for turtle.

OP banned. Properly this time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement