Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Big Brother

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Abigayle wrote: »
    Umm OP?

Shouldn't you be going all Ninja on some asses? Reasons should go by the chosen housemates before it turns in to a wankfest ;)

No wait.... Leave it.... This could get interesting.

/reaches for the tissues.

Continue. Please.... ha ha.:D:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Will wrote: »
    an outspoken member from each of the following forums should supply a good argumentative experience

someone from the conspiracy theory forum
    someone from the christianity forum
    someone from the paranormal forum
    someone from the politics forum
    someone from the thunderdome

You really cannot have someone from the Christianity forum without someone from the Atheists and Agnostics forum to do their head in promote reasonable debate and vice versa.

I'd modify the forums slightly and throw in some names.

Someone from the Conspiracy Theory Forum (Run to da hills has to be the first candidate, to talk about the Lisbon Treaty, ushering the New World Order in, and what to do if we are in the situation of receiving the Mark of the Beast.)

Two people from the Christianity forum: I'd recommend PDN (level-headed Pentecostal minister), JC (Creationist advocate on the Bible, Creationism and Prophesy thread)

Someone from the Atheists / Agnostics forum. One of the ardent debaters. Either, Wicknight, Sam Vimes, or CerebalCortex.

Someone from the Paganism forum. Of course Thaedydal, to act as some form of moderating influence on the Atheists and the Christians telling them that there are multiple paths to belief, even when neither will really buy what she says on it due to the Christians arguing that Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation and the rest being judged by God on the day of judgement, and the Atheists calling her and the Christians irrational.

I know this is breaking the 5 person rule, but I'd have one poster who posts on both Humanities, and Politics, and that is turgon. Turgons role would be to tell Run to da hills that the RFID chip and the Mark of the Beast mightn't be that bad, and a liberal New World Order would be better than an extremely isolated and extremely skeptical state which refuses to engage in international relations.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Me and Pighead

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

super-rush wrote: »
    Me and Pighead

Threesome eh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

If we all logged on to ratemycock.com instead of starting a thread would this place become quiet?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

RTDH and Scofflaw would be hilarious, especially if no internet access.
    Where would RTDH get his "links"?

Degsy would be the opinionated one guaranteed to cause a row.

Dudess, just to make sure there was a row if Degsy failed.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Aidric wrote: »
    If we all logged on to ratemycock.com instead of starting a thread would this place become quiet?

Nope. Tabbed browsing, see.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

SDooM wrote: »

/gives SDooM one..... on RMC.com of course :o

SDooM wrote: »

SDoom would obviously be the nerd that nobody takes seriously.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Aidric wrote: »

Off topic, don't do it again.

Hiya Davina!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

''AH users. This is Sharpshooter. You are live on Boards.ie. Please do not swear''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Mysterious and 6th would make fantastic TV, what with Mysterious going on about reptillians and arch-angels really ruling the planet, which he knows because he was talking to a real arch angel on Youtube, and 6th probably punching him out or laughing non-stop, then Mysterious crying about the injustice of it all.

Jakkass and Sam Vimes to do each others' heads in with the Christianity vs. Atheism deal, each completely adamant about their points and constantly having the same circular arguments with each other despite knowing neither will ever, ever win and that they've already heard each other's arguments about sixteen thousand times thus driving each other into a never-ending spiral of pure insanity.

Pighead or Flutt, since we need at least one gimmick and I want to know if Pighead would continue talking about himself in 3rd person, and if Flutt would make a point of showing off his epic shítes and grossing everyone out.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

javaboy wrote: »
    Threesome eh?

No, a fourway

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

super-rush wrote: »
    No, a fourway

I think you'll find it's pronounces 'fourgy'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

woooohoo yeah number one!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:

Wooohoo bounce!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Oh lord, I can think of twenty!! I might even watch the damn thing, and Big Brother is instant emetic as far as I am concerned!

Hmmm ...

Well if it's to be BB we need someone slutty from both genders, so Rabies and TarA to start ... :pac:

Thaed to be alternatively deeply philosophical / crazy as hell / nurturing den mother / smutty / angry feminist / party animal ... depending on how mood and circumstances interact.

DeV or Ruu to try to keep the peace and try to make sense of it all.

Oh and Az, just to stir it and make everyone laugh.

So many others I want to throw in there ... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Monkeyfudge ; The one who gets picked on for having unusual hats, entertains housemates with odd quirky facts and a quick wit.

Khannie; The nice one, who forms a bond with the father figures of the house

Oldgoat ; The fashionista of the house. Amuses people with his high-society clothing and anecdotes.

Kiera ; For the fore-mentioned reasons :pac:

Wibbs; The philosopher and deep thinker, who surprises housemates with rare indications of lewd, perverse intentions.

Pika; I'd throw you into the mix actually. I'm pretty sure there would be bras hanging in the bathroom (made by Harland & Wolff) much to the male house mates delight

Degsy ; The human version of an Action Man - the ladies' heartthrob and gay icon!

Thaed ; Straight-talking respected female, advice giver, yet to be fearful of- given that theres a voodoo doll she has lying on her bed in place of a cuddly toy, and shes always burning some crazy smelling stuff.

Randylonghorn; I assume he would try to lamp every woman in the house

Trinity & Maddison; Would have to go in there to add a little colour and shot of life

I quite like your list Pika, so I've stolen the odd one and threw in a couple of others. You got me all wrong though, I'm all sweetness and light :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Even if I picked 5 people, I still wouldn't watch it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

That post is related to the thread in the perception of this thread being an excuse for a circle jerk

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement