Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zooplus.ie

Options
  • 26-06-2009 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

Just looking for a bit of advice, i made a purchase on zooplus.ie that arrived last friday, one of the items i ordered however was not in the box so i logged into their website and left a message to let them know. on monday i recieved an email telling me they could not investigate my claim untill i signed a declaration and faxed/e-mailed it to them. i printed the form and tried to fax it to their number that was in their email (a british 0870 number) but it constantly refused to send saying user busy. i then borrowed a scanner and scanned the sheets and emailed it to their email address i was given (service@zooplus.ie) but after two days got a delivery failure alert on gmail. i am now left without this item so i logged in again and the only advice they gave me is to try and send it again, i think its very poor customer service if you put the onus on the customer when you make a mistake but i am stuck now in a bind regardless. any advice on my next course of action?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

Ridiculous that they won't accept e-mail claims and insist on faxing a form. Many companies don't have fax machines these days - they're near to obsolete!

They have their number incorrectly issued on the website
    their website = +44 0870 964 0011

What it should be
    00 44 870 964 0011 (the zero before the 8 needs to be dropped)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

thanks a million mcaul, after leaving a few messages on their website, zooplus have emailed me to say they are giving a refund, although i really would prefer the item their customer service was so poor i think i'll just take my money and run.

Advertisement