Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EVERYTHING about HPAT and getting medicine

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

If 30 consultants sat the HPAT I assure you we'd have heard of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Adventure

TCD Medicine down to 724 now!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Adventure wrote: »
    TCD Medicine down to 724 now!:D

OMG that's incredible!!

Did anyone get a 4th round offer?
    I thought I was pushing my luck when I got 3rd round offers!!

Did UCD drop as well? I know that at least 2 of us dropped out as we got offered Trinity on 3rd rounds, so it must've done.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭MrPain

bythewoods wrote: »
    OMG that's incredible!!

Did anyone get a 4th round offer?
    I thought I was pushing my luck when I got 3rd round offers!!

Did UCD drop as well? I know that at least 2 of us dropped out as we got offered Trinity on 3rd rounds, so it must've done.

A girl I know got offered TCD, but she stuck with the RCSI.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Anthony16

bythewoods wrote: »
    If 30 consultants sat the HPAT I assure you we'd have heard of it.

It wasnt the official hpat,just a practice exam i think.It was more of a friendly challenge than anything else.Depends where u are located i suppose,these consultants were from arond kerry.(thats what the surgeon told me anyway but it could all be bull)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 erica!

Hey... i literaly just joined this so could be doing this all wrong!... do any of ye know what an average hpat result is?!.... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Calum196

erica! wrote: »
    Hey... i literaly just joined this so could be doing this all wrong!... do any of ye know what an average hpat result is?!.... :confused:

The average result this year was 150ish... 153 with 600 points in the leaving cert would have just scraped someone into NUIG.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Post moved to current thread, zombie thread banished to hell!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement