Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get UV stuff and glowsticks in dublin?

Options
  • 26-06-2009 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin that I could get stuff like UV paint, UV nail polish, glow sticks that sort of thing??

The 2 euro shop is fairly useless at the mo, and I can't think of anywhere else. Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Try tesco. I got some Glo sticks a few weeks ago in the bargain basket in Celbridge.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Try the joke shop at the top of grafton st, probably your best bet, but not 100% sure if they'll have them. Ofcourse you can get a wider range if you look online - try www.TheCostumeShop.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭BaileysComet

There's a shop on Liffey Street that sells glowsticks.

There is a range of make-up called Stargazer that is reactive to UV light. I've seen Stargazer for sale in New Look, a couple of pharmacies and AdHoc in Temple Bar.

This may not be of any use to you this time but http://www.clubbertoys.com has lots of UV reactive clubbing toys; glowsticks, bracelets, hair gel, body paint etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 -===Lord Shoa =

Is an old thread but for someone else looking try www.glowsticks.ie very cheap prices

Advertisement