Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Hero & Rock Band - Xtravision - XB360/PS3/Wii

Options
  • 27-06-2009 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭

Some really good deals on Guitar Hero & Rock Band. Rockband deals run from June 26 to July 10. Guitar Hero deals are ongoing.

Guitar Hero Bundle:

XB360/PS3/Wii - Guitar Hero Aerosmith + Wireless Guitar + Guitar Hero Greatest Hits = €59.99

and if you have an XB360 or PS3 you can add a Bass Guitar to the Bundle for €30.

Rock Band Bundles:

XB360/PS3 - Rock Band Game + Wireless Guitar = €39.99

Wii - Rock Band Game + Wireless Guitar = €34.99

XB360/PS3/Wii - Rock Band Game + Band in a Box = €74.99

Wii - Rock Band Song Pack 1 Game + Band in a Box = €69.99

XB360 - Rock Band Game + Drums = €49.99

XB360/PS3/Wii - When you buy any of the Guitar Hero: World Tour Packs you get Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits FREE. (Haven't got the price of these at the mo but will update later).

guitar_hero_aerosmith_cover_neutral.jpgGHGH_EU_X360+FOB+Shot_hi-res.jpg480px-Rock_band_cover.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

rock band in a box for 75E? whoah!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

great find, ill have to get the new guitar hero :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

wow they are great deals...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Is that right GH aerosmith a guitar and greatest hits for 60 euro ???!! i was going to buy just the greatest hits with out a guitar yesterday for 52 !! got rock band 2 instead think ill pop to extravision today

Is this for real?
    I checked two xtra-visions this morning and they knew nothing of this...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Yip i can confirm this offer i dont think its in every store i checked the store in Corbally Limerick and they had nothing about it checked the parkway limerick and they had posters up and everything.

I picked up the greatest hits, aerosmith and guitar on ps3 for 60 and i got the rock band 1 plus guitar on ps3 for 39 i think it was ( 99euro in total for 3 games and 2 guitars )

I think they are just shifting old stock as the aerosmith bundle is the aerosmith guitar plus game box set and has an old price tag of 109 on it :eek:. and the rock band guitar box is a bit bust up and from what i could see they had just a stack of them but not many maybe 3 or 4 on each console, id do i quick ring around and jump on this if you can sooner rather than later.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 thestranger

I just bought rock band Wii and song pack 1 for 70 euro and have ordered rock band instruments and the game for xbox 360 for 75 euro in the Tralee xtravision

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

no luck in waterford anyway. tried four xtravisions and there was no sign of this deal or any aerosmith guitar packs, also asked a girl working in one of the stores and she said no and hasn't heard of this offer so i guess its just in a small number of xtravisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Looks like its just the bigger stores. Sorry guys. If you ask them they might be able to order from another store or head office.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,873 ✭✭✭✭Basq

"Just the bigger stores"? In Mayo?

That's rich! :pac:

• Advertisement

Got a bundle last night in swords, other Dublin branches appear to be ill-informed, perhaps its just in the rolling out stages.

Pretty sweet deals all the same, thanks jenno86 for posting this offer

basquille wrote: »
    "Just the bigger stores"? In Mayo?

Ah, Yes? Castlebar and Ballina. Were you ever in Ballinas Xtravision? Its huge.

That comment coming from somebody from Sligo?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭BArra

none available in any store in cork, i rang every one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

was in dungarvan today and they had this offer and when i went to buy it they had no guitar for the 360 not sure bout the ps3, anyway he told me to try again around Wednesday that they should be getting more stock in. i told him about how i tried other stores and that they hadn't this special offer and he said its a new deal and they mightn't have heard about it yet. so i went back to another xtravision that i had tried on Saturday and told them about the offer in dungarvan and she told me that they are more than likely getting rid of old stock. ill try again on Wednesday and see what the story is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Picked up Band in a box + Rock Band for the Wii in Donaghmeade. Anyone looking should just ring around. I rang about 5 places before I got one that had what I wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

jenno86 wrote: »

XB360/PS3/Wii - When you buy any of the Guitar Hero: World Tour Packs you get Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits FREE. (Haven't got the price of these at the mo but will update later).

OP or anyone find out the price of the World Tour bundles?

OP or anyone find out the price of the World Tour bundles?

Will check tomorrow. Update around this time tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭HoPpiE

Some nice free advertising by an Xtravision employee. Comission??

HoPpiE wrote: »

Even if it is it pointed me in the direct of a bargain I otherwise would have missed.

HoPpiE wrote: »

You should know, since you used to work with me! Commission?? I wish! Its a bargain so I thought I'd throw it up here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

was in xtravision in balbriggan, they had signs up to say there was a deal on rockband and guitar hero and to ask staff for details, but none of the 4 staff that were on knew what the deal was!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 The_rat

Rock band instument edition on xbox 360 in Smyth shop is for 44.99 euro is the best price for dublin

Whats the instrument edition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

jenno86 wrote: »
    Whats the instrument edition?

guitar, drum, mic, but no game

btw, this is £35 up north, so they are bang on the with the exchange rate & vat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭00sully

just back from smyths in blanchardstown - 85 for rock band instrument ed. for 360

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭AntoSRFC

PS3 - Rock Band Game + Wireless Guitar = €39.99

Is the above deal over and if so were is the best place to get it now?

The Guitar Hero Bundles are still on at the mo in Xtravision. Not sure about the Rock band ones, I'll check this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 The_rat

guitar, drum, mic, but no game

btw, this is £35 up north, so they are bang on the with the exchange rate & vat

Guitar , drum and Mic but no game . Game rock band i buy in this same shop on 25.99 .

Advertisement