Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to find book!..help!

• 27-06-2009 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

I don't know if this is in the right section but I'm looking for a book called Zibu: The power of angelic symbology by Debbie Z. Almstedt...it is available online however, i'm going away next week and need to bring it with me, so I need to find it in store...any help would be appreciated, or any sites which may deliver quickly?...I have tried the big stores around Cork city but no luck..:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

tictac2580 wrote: »
    I don't know if this is in the right section but I'm looking for a book called Zibu: The power of angelic symbology by Debbie Z. Almstedt...it is available online however, i'm going away next week and need to bring it with me, so I need to find it in store...any help would be appreciated, or any sites which may deliver quickly?...I have tried the big stores around Cork city but no luck..:(

Easons has it if you are near one

http://www.eason.ie/search?q=Zibu&commit=Go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

You can pay for faster shipping on Amazon if you're really stuck. It says there's only 1 left in stock, so you might want to hurry.

It's actually cheaper from Easons. If you've already tried Patrick Street (021 427 0477), maybe you could get a lift to Ballincollig (021 482 6388) or Mahon Point (021 497 2010).

At Christmas, my mam was able to order a book over the phone from the Ballingcollig shop and it arrived in Dublin the next day or the day after. If you can't find it in Cork, it might be possible for you to ring around and do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭tictac2580

iggy wrote: »
    Easons has it if you are near one

http://www.eason.ie/search?q=Zibu&commit=Go

I rang Easons Mahon Point and Patricks Street, they don't stock them..they said they have a different suppliers to the website?!..which I thought was a bit strange...will try the Ballincollig shop though like the last poster advised!

Advertisement