Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony BDP-S350 -features

• 27-06-2009 2:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm planning to buy a Sony S350.... ExtraVison have a good deal right now.

A question:
    The memory card slot at the back . From reading around it looks like it may be a little smaller ? And obviously the file system is not standard FAT/FAT32.

Is it standard USB size/shape/pinout ?
    Or do you need a Sony stick ? pricy !
    Looks like in some markets it is included in the price but not in IRL.

Also , is it of any value to have a mem stick ? The BD thingy seems to be flop ?

Another Question:
    HDMI cables - Do you absolutely need a SONY hi-speed cable to get best quality ? Of course a HDMI cable is not included :(

A.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

its a standard usb socket at the back for saving info from BD-Live (extra features)

you can use any 1.3a HDMI cable, how much to spend is up to you. some people say cables dont make a difference, i think they do so i bought good QED cables for all my gear

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Anchises

Thanks for that............I'm off to buy :)

A.

Advertisement