Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brisbane Beers, Friday 3rd July?

Options
  • 27-06-2009 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

How about a few of the folks in Brisbane meet for beers next Friday evening?

Not sure of a venue, maybe the Pig n Whistle on Eagle Street.

Any takers? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

sure why not

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Yeah, I'll show up, whether or not anyone else does is another story :D:D:D:D

apparently I can be a bit Weird :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭TirEoghain

Well, that's a start now. So it's going ahead now, but the more the merrier. I'll be wearing a Tyrone jersey for ease of recognition. There might be some pics of me in the GAA forum too. Sorry about not using paragraphs, i'm on my mobile and it's too much hassle for me. Besides I'm not writing that much anyway.. :)
    Yeah, I'll show up, whether or not anyone else does is another story :D:D:D:D

apparently I can be a bit Weird :D:D:D

Just bumping this thread to see if there is any more interest in going for beers tomorrow night. :)

anyone else goin to this or will it just be me in the corner shouting randomly at passing strangers, Eh are you from Boards????

• Advertisement

I'll be there myself at around 6:30.

I'll probalbly rock up between seven and eight

Eagle St, is that down by the river off Queen st??

That's the one alright. See you there even if nobody else makes it. Like I said, I'll be wearing a Tyrone jersey.

I'll be wearin a Hat and Coat.

No Seriously ;)

Well IO went along but I couldnt see anyone in a Tyrone Jersey, I was mostly millin about in the smoking sections

But AAAAANYWAy
    i HAD MY FUN

New_Jack_City_(Father_Ted).jpg

• Advertisement

Well IO went along but I couldnt see anyone in a Tyrone Jersey, I was mostly millin about in the smoking sections

But AAAAANYWAy
    i HAD MY FUN

New_Jack_City_(Father_Ted).jpg

I was a bit late getting there, arrived at around 7:45 and stayed for a couple. Was sitting at a table in front of the band after walking around looking for people with a hat and a coat. Hardly ever see any, but there were loads that night.. :D

Think PMing a number might work better in future. Wonder how many Boardsies are in Brissy anyway. Maybe we'll manage to get a session organised sometime. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

Ah sh!t, I missed out on the whole thing!

right hows about we try again next weekend, but make a bitof a better efort at organisin it.

Sounds like a plan. Let's do it.

This Friday or next week?

Friday if enough people are interestedthis time, but we should consider meetin up somewhere quieter first.

Friday if enough people are interestedthis time, but we should consider meetin up somewhere quieter first.

Def agree there. That place was wayyy too big to try and find someone at that time on a Friday evening. I always knew the place was big, but when I actually went to look for someone it just seemed to be far bigger.

Well, is there a way to change the thread title, or will we need to start a new thread about beers tomorrow night?

Advertisement