Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Error Message- Grrrrrrrrrr HELP ME

• 27-06-2009 10:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭

SOMEONE HELP ME PUHLEEEZ :mad:
    For the past 24 hours I have been getting an error message when trying to log into bebo. It comes up as a microsoft error report with the option to send a report, which I have been doing and then closes the browser.
    This basically happened overnight, its the same story on the three computers in the house.

I tried cancelling error reports in the preferences and this didnt work.
    Is there an easy way (not hi-tech) way to solve this or who can I contact because I am at the point of murder at this stage :mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

I'm going to assume the browser is crashing since it's looking to send error reports. Does this happen on other sites? Since it's happening on all three computers I'd point to a connection problem, BUT since the browser is crashing, i'd say all machines have been infected with a virus or spyware.

What antivirus are you running on the 3 pcs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭kob29

No its just happening on bebo no other website. I downloaded mozilla firefox and have been using this browser since yesterday afternoon and bebo and all other websites work perfectly on it. Why would this be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

hey sorry only getting back to you now. it sounds like a virus/spyware problem. i'd suggest running a full antivirus scan followed by a spyware removal program such as spybot search and destory, then possibly malwarebytes. This should clear up any problems if there are some. Also, run the immunise feature on spybot, will protect you from dodgy sites (note: this only works if you keep spybot up to date and the immunization database). Also now that I think of it, eircom had been having problems the last few days with its dns servers, is it working now, or are you still having issues?

Advertisement