Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

astroturf soccer in Limerick?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 paidiheffernan

blueshorts wrote: »
    Hi, is there any football games going on at the moment, I would be interested in joining

Ya we play in mungret 8pm every mon.. we have pool of 20 lads so usually end up with 12 to 16 playing . The standard is average... Nice bunch of lads

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Happy Gilmore Groin

If anyone is looking for a weekly game of 7/8/9 aside astroturf soccer on the new all weather pitches in UL, then send me a private message with phone number.
    The game is every Monday at 6pm. Basically, I send out a group text every Monday morning and the first 18 people who get back to me are in. It's 5 euro a man, and all extra money goes towards balls, bibs, goalie gloves etc.
    Have been running the game the past four years but are getting low on numbers, so if you're someone who has just moved to Limerick, going back to college in September, or just looking for a weekly game, this could be ideal.

(Every Monday except bank holidays)

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Happy Gilmore Groin

Just to let people know, this game is still going, and newcomers welcome, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Mikecondon93

Ya we play in mungret 8pm every mon.. we have pool of 20 lads so usually end up with 12 to 16 playing . The standard is average... Nice bunch of lads

Hi There,
    I would be interested in joining your group for soccer.
    **NO NUMERS** . If ye are playing tonight I will join in.

Mike Condon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Mikecondon93

jacksie66 wrote: »
    Send him a Private Message Mike. Don't put your phone number up on a public forum.

sorry, it wouldn't allow me send a pm (that was the pm) it said i need post count 25 and I only have 18

Advertisement