Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPS card

Options
  • 27-06-2009 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

Sorry wasn't sure where to put this...
    Can anyone tell me where to find my pps number on the dps card?

I've got two numbers which could be it one in bold large writing and another smaller one beneath it...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

You could check your social security card / a payslip?
    I don't have my card at hand but its a 7digit number with a letter at the end usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

can't find social security card and i need it so as to get my pay slip :D

problem is there is two 7 digit numbers with a letter at the end :rolleyes:

Oh... lol.. hang on I'll check mine
    .. ok I can't find mine!
    Looking at my brother n sisters - the large number in the middle is the DPS and in the smaller font along the bottom it says PPSN and then the number.

So I would assume the smaller fonted number would be your PPSN

you're lookin at the white one right?

Just mine doesn't sayppsn at all :D

Yeah these are the DPS cards my mother has for my brother and sister, they'd be under her care. So I would also assume if its a DPS card, the most prominant number would be the DPS one.

• Advertisement

yeah you're probably right thanks for all the help mate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

I know it's probably a bit late but in case you're still wondering just thought I'd reply!

The letter on your DPS number is assigned based on your position within the family (if your family have applied together). As in one member of the couple will be given the letter A, their spouse given the letter B and any children/dependants given letters from C onward.

As far as I know, your PPS number can have any letter at the end of it. So if one ends in one of the first few letters of the alphabet, I'd say the other is your pps number!

Advertisement