Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To resubscribe or not resubscribe...

Options
  • 27-06-2009 12:48pm

Just logged in today to find that my subscription is up. I must have paid for a year's play this time last year which is now finished.

So this is the first time I've been without a subscription since I started playing a few years ago.

With the upcoming changes that will reward heroic grinding rather than progressing up through the raids as you gear up, it's going to take pretty much the last bit of fun for me in the game out.

Will my mailbox items still only last 30 days? Or do they freeze when an account is suspended?

How much are wow accounts worth these days? :p Not much I'm guessing!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Selling your account is illegal.

Selling your account is illegal.

Oh man, the old me would have pwnt you right here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

I believe any items in your mailbox that expire are gone. If you dont want to play though, its probably not worth it to renew for the month just to sort your mail.

Advertisement