Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie World XI - Right Back

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

29 votes for Alves

Dopes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Maicon a correct choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

I didnt get to vote but I would have choosen Maicon anyway.

There is a real lack of quality RB's around at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Wenger was clearly off his box signing Sagna. He should have gone for O'Shea.

Snigger.

O'Shea had a better season than Sagna who was far below the standards he set last season.

O'Shea doesn't deserve the abuse he is getting on this thread. I voted for Maicon but O'Shea merits his place on the list for being one of the best right-backs of the Premiership campaign (I believe he was the best) and for being given the nod at right-back for the Champions League final, where he couldn't be faulted for either of Barca's goals.

Advertisement