Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US passes 1 million swine flu cases.

• 27-06-2009 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

I have a theory.
    If the figures are correct, it is reassuring news, because it indicates that the fatality rate from swine flu is even lower than thought, says BBC medical correspondent Fergus Walsh.

Maybe they released the swine flu and somehow later on it will kill everyone as now it's considered harmless now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Maybe they released the swine flu and somehow later on it will kill everyone as now it's considered harmless now.

Who are they ? And, i may be wrong here, but hasn't this strain of flu been considered relatively mild since it was first reported in late feb / early march ?

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭samson09

I have a theory.

It's possible alright. First of all, it may mutate, actually its done that already (Brazil). Mortality rate could also increase once we approach the normal flu season in the northern hemisphere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

I agree also.

Does anyone know how that little girl in Mayo contracted the Swine Flu last week?

Heres another theory. I used to work for a sign company a few years ago and we used a lot of glue. We used this one glue that came in 2 parts. Each part on its own was relatively week but when you mix the two together it was the most pwerful glue that i have ever come across.
    What I'm suggesting is that maybe they'll release the second part this Winter.

Hope I'm wrong though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

This link show the mexico virus mutates too fast to have a Vaccine or is classed as vaccine resistant as in waste of time to vaccinate

http://info-wars.org/?p=3129

0r

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNS0Q-uxycA&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Finfo-wars.org%2F%3Fp%3D3129&feature=player_embedded

I supect that is wheaponised flu which is needed to get UN to level 6 so the UN then gets to runs the planet as most countries hand over power to the UN in a level 6 pandemic and then UN forces us to take vaccine and its the vaccine that will kill us as the UN plans which are mostlyu euginics and tied to GHIA rand ulumanti religios concepts which require for them to cull 90% of the worlds popualtion

Derry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Strange how when the flu first appeared we were being told that it wasn't serious and that it was the governments trying to scare us. Now it's serious and it's the governments trying to hide it from us.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

I think you have that the other way round. :D
    It's an interesting theory polishpaddy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Why would they need to use the vaccine to kill us if there's a deadly level 6 swine flu pandemic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

derry wrote: »
    This link show the mexico virus mutates too fast to have a Vaccine or is classed as vaccine resistant as in waste of time to vaccinate

0r

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNS0Q-uxycA&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Finfo-wars.org%2F%3Fp%3D3129&feature=player_embedded

I supect that is wheaponised flu which is needed to get UN to level 6 so the UN then gets to runs the planet as most countries hand over power to the UN in a level 6 pandemic and then UN forces us to take vaccine and its the vaccine that will kill us as the UN plans which are mostlyu euginics and tied to GHIA rand ulumanti religios concepts which require for them to cull 90% of the worlds popualtion

Derry
    What? Since when do countries hand over power to the UN at Level 6? We're already at Level 6.

That's pure crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭polishpaddy

We're already at Level 6.
    **** it we are :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

derry wrote: »

0r

Derry

The way that he is describing it is consistent with all types of flu.
    He doesn't say it is always immune to all vaccines, he says that it is immune to the vaccines for previous flus. AFAIK that's true for every seasonal flu.
    And he offers no evidence whatsoever that it is engineered.

The UN will not run the world because of a pandemic. We are already at that stage.
    The UN can't force anyone to take any vaccine.
    These claims you're making are pure fiction.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

We had 3 deaths in quick succession last week in Victoria, one of those was an abborigineeee fella from the Outback, so it spreads fairly wide fairly quick, I thought we had reached the incubation period last week and was half expectin an escalation in the fatalaties, but no that was it, so as global pandemics go this one seems to be a bit of a damp squib at the moment, however I wouldnt rule out the '2Pack' distribution method

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Are your theories based on the possibility that in order to slow down the global warming, we must first reduce our numbers through population control? The most effective method being a pandemic that targets the young and old? I ask because it's usually war that removes a large number, whilst also rejuvenating a flagging economy in the process through power shifts and market opportunities, and of course the pivotal war machine itself. I personally don't believe the swine flu was manufactured or helped along deliberately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

If even half the population of Dublin dies of Swine Flu, who will bury all of the dead? and where?
    It would have to be on the outskirts of Dublin, Meath maybe.

I have a theory that the Government are going to bury these people somewhere near Tara. Reason being that there is now a good network of nearly finished roads around Tara leading to a huge mass grave just waiting to be filled.
    I'd like to see some up to date arial photos of the greater Tara area just to be sure as this is just pure speculation on my part. While driving down the N3 its impossible to see far into the fields so who knows what their building in there.

This is just a theory by the way and if I cant theorise on a conspiracy theories forum where can I? so forgive me if it sounds a little out there.

But remember. They'll have to be buried somewhere, and I believe that the Government know what is being planned with the Swine flu. And if they know, then they will be preparing for the innevitable, and that is DEATH on a huge scale pure and simple.
    I don't think that the Tara bypass was built for this purpose but who knows?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

suey71 wrote: »
    I agree also.

Does anyone know how that little girl in Mayo contracted the Swine Flu last week?

Heres another theory. I used to work for a sign company a few years ago and we used a lot of glue. We used this one glue that came in 2 parts. Each part on its own was relatively week but when you mix the two together it was the most pwerful glue that i have ever come across.
    What I'm suggesting is that maybe they'll release the second part this Winter.

Hope I'm wrong though.

thats epoxy theory if ever i heard one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

suey71 wrote: »
    If even half the population of Dublin dies of Swine Flu, who will bury all of the dead? and where?
    It would have to be on the outskirts of Dublin, Meath maybe.

I have a theory that the Government are going to bury these people somewhere near Tara. Reason being that there is now a good network of nearly finished roads around Tara leading to a huge mass grave just waiting to be filled.
    I'd like to see some up to date arial photos of the greater Tara area just to be sure as this is just pure speculation on my part. While driving down the N3 its impossible to see far into the fields so who knows what their building in there.

This is just a theory by the way and if I cant theorise on a conspiracy theories forum where can I? so forgive me if it sounds a little out there.

But remember. They'll have to be buried somewhere, and I believe that the Government know what is being planned with the Swine flu. And if they know, then they will be preparing for the innevitable, and that is DEATH on a huge scale pure and simple.
    I don't think that the Tara bypass was built for this purpose but who knows?
    Even if the powers that be wanted to kill a load of peopel off, I can't imagine the Irish government being involved. They're incompetant and any evil empire would want shot of them straight away. We have no major resources except the land we live on, so it would make more sense to take out everyone and move other people in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 cahill31

I'm not sure if this virus was engineered or not, but the fact that the makeup of it is part human, bird and pig is quite incredible.
    Profit driven pharmaceutical companies jumping to "help" us by making a vaccine are making quite a score from sales of the so called "cure" to the world is also kind of suspect, along with the WHO having to change their own definition of what a pandemic is to go to level 6.
    Lastly, here is an interesting fact about one of the vaccines manufacturers, Baxter. In February Bloomberg, Toronto Star and Czech newspapers reported on Baxter sending out supposedly regular flu vaccines that turned out to be contaminated with the H5N1 avian virus in Europe. It was a Czech subcontractor that discovered this when injecting ferrets with the vaccine, they died shortly after. When they examined the vaccine they confirmed that it had been contaminated with the H5N1 virus.

Just some food for thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭lambchops

Flu or "influenza" is probably one of the most adaptive viruses on the planet! There are multiple strains and even a novice can tell you that a vaccine from one year may not work the following year. There have been many strains that incorporate a combination of human, avian or swine dna but "swine flu" is the first to incorporate all three. That's what worries most doctor's. What worries me is the fact it has been escalated to pandemic level when the known death toll from swine flu hasn't even come any were close to the death toll from an "average" flu.
    The death toll for flu averages into the ten's of thousands and swine flu hasn't even managed a thousand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

lambchops wrote: »
    The death toll for flu averages into the ten's of thousands

up to 500,000 per year in fact

Advertisement