Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H&M as employers?

Options
  • 27-06-2009 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Ssup

Was just wondering of anyone who work in H&M coz i know there is at least one in dublin. What are they like to work for? I an currently workin in tkmaxx but a job oppertunity has arised for H&M and i was wondering if anyone had any sort of adivce or informations

Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

I've heard the Liffey Valley store is awful management, HR and hours-wise but could just be that store. There's 2 in town, the one on South Anne Street which only sells the boring stuff, and the one on Mary Street beside the Ilac. The South Anne Street one I've heard is alright. Extremely overstaffed though, don't know how they can afford to pay them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Their average profit margin is 61% so they're doing alright. The southside one is on South King Street. Sorry OP don't know them as employers, they're not great on the ethical side with the factories though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

My mate works in H&M, I'll ask him tomorrow, if I don't have a reply for you tomorrow night send me a pm.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 j2hig

Thanks a million lads. All really helpful:cool:

Completely forgot to ask my mate, I'll put a remember in my phone and text him tomorrow for you.;)

• Advertisement

My mate works in one in Dublin and this is what is texted me, word for word -
    They're idiots but the money is good and I suppose it's tolerable
    he also said to me that
    apparently they're all really different everywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Manager of H&M : Anyone know a fella called Gavin who supports Shels?

Gavin's Mate : Yeah, I do

Manager of : Right, you're fired

Gavin's Mate : WTF did I do? :confused:

:D

:pac: fancy changing the dialogue there Des, just not to include the street, wouldn't want my mate fired.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Done :)

Advertisement