Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e71 O2 Product Code

• 27-06-2009 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi,

I am selling on my soon-to-be unlocked 3 e71 to a friend and want to put the O2-branded firmware on it. Unfortunately, I can't find the product code for O2, just product codes for generic firmware. Does anyone have an O2 e71 or know what the product code is?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Why do you want it :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭joerules

It's not me that wants it, it's him. And as he's paying for it, he can get what he wants :)

joerules wrote: »
    It's not me that wants it, it's him. And as he's paying for it, he can get what he wants :)

Why does he want it then...;)

No idea. He just wants it.

No idea. He just wants it.

Well he doesn't need it, it suits you better if he doesn't need it, so find out why he thinks he does

• Advertisement

Nah, I'll let him have what he wants. Couldn't be bothered getting into that discussion with him. Anyway, anyone have the product code?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭nazoil

Hi,

I am selling on my soon-to-be unlocked 3 e71 to a friend and want to put the O2-branded firmware on it. Unfortunately, I can't find the product code for O2, just product codes for generic firmware. Does anyone have an O2 e71 or know what the product code is?

Thanks

0570356: O2 Ireland

Thanks a million. Much appreciated!

Advertisement