Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whitewater.

• 27-06-2009 4:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭

anyone get their debut album. have they got new members in the band. from what i see on there bebo page they have. what happened to them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Ahh I love those lads! Saw them play in Danny Byrne's twice now, though once (last week ish) was under a different name for some reason? Think it also had one or two different guys in it.

Didn't get to pick up their album though :( Did you get it? If so, is it any good? I've only really heard them play covers, unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

no have'n got the cd yet. only heard their covers so far. there coming around to ballygar soon so hopefully i get to hear the stuff than. in the photos i'v seen it looks like its only one orangial member from the last time i seen them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

What's their bebo link? If I saw the pics I could tell ya who was still there/who had changed out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

just go to whitewater.ie. theres a like their. its nearly a year since i saw them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Seen em play a few times in tralee, there all sound lads and great musicians but im not a fan of there original material in the slightest, just not my bag.

• Advertisement

While they can all paly I do find their original material to be sadly lacking. It's simply generic, radio friendly rock lacking any form of originality.

They put on a great show, do some fantastic covers but as I said their original material is not something I would be a fan of.

Advertisement