Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out in Navan

Options
  • 27-06-2009 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Think you would get into any Navan nightclub with no id? lost mine a while ago and havnt got a new one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭donmaga1

Think you would get into any Navan nightclub with no id? lost mine a while ago and havnt got a new one

If you look like you are underage no chance. the nightclubs can pick and choose who they let in. The ardboyne ould be your best shoot as it lets anyone in.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,700 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

You'll probably get into the Palace on Ludlow Street no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Ally Dick wrote: »
    You'll probably get into the Palace on Ludlow Street no problem

The Palace are very strict on id. if you don't have your not getting in. Have got into solar before without being asked for me id.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,700 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    The Palace are very strict on id. if you don't have your not getting in. Have got into solar before without being asked for me id.

Alright. I suppose I have no problem because I'm 42 :D

Advertisement