Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double standards in AH

Options
  • 27-06-2009 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,960 ✭✭✭✭

The following post was made by Karoma in After Hours yesterday and he never received a ban. I can't link to the post as it was deleted, as was my reply to it.
    "Hey, maybe its me who's lost the plot and the lunatics really are running the asylum."

What?! WHAT?! You thick ****. That doesn't make sense in this context. Jesus, you're dumb.
    Can anyone explain why this user was not banned or is it safe to assume it is because he his a former mod of After Hours and therefore gets different treatment than the rest of us.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Did you report the post? Or ask a mod about it?

Also should prob be in helpdesk.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Karoma deleted that post himself.
    It looks like to me that he posted it in the wrong thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,960 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

No, I don't know who was on duty.

It was deleted and I assumed he was banned as there were aloy of bannings in that thread. It was just when I seen him posting again today, i was curious to why he wasn't banned.

I thought this would be the best route consider the time past , the fact I don't kow which mod, and the size of that particular thread

• Registered Users Posts: 28,960 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Sparky wrote: »
    Karoma deleted that post himself.
    It looks like to me that he posted it in the wrong thread!
    That answer my query so. I feel kinda stupid now that I never considered that. I must be spending too much time in the CT forum.

Feel free to close this thread.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

If he deleted it and it wasn't reported in all likelihood the mods probably simply didn't read the deleted post. I know I don't read absolutely everything posted in my forums and I don't have the same post per mod ratio as the AH mods have!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Oh he's a tricksy one is Karoma.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement