Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sliotars

• 27-06-2009 7:59pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I'm doing a project at the moment comparing different makes of sliotars, I've looked online, but the different types start at 7 euro, and I'm looking at buying about 10 different types, since I have some already from searching in my local GAA pitch - Cummins, Munster and O Neills! If anyone can send me a few sliotars that they don't want any more, preferably in some sort of round shape still, or can direct me to a few sites that I can get them cheaper, it would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭brosna

Tesco were selling some recently at 75% off = $1 , a few weeks ago can't remember exactly how much but I bought a couple for the kids. I will look the next time I am in. I think it might have to be a Tesco extra (or whatever they call their bigger stores) that sells sports stuff, etc..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Lidl were selling them a month or more ago, I think some shops hold onto old stock from weekly offers.

Advertisement