Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Midlands Machinery

• 27-06-2009 8:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭

Hello. Has anyone ever had dealings with South Midlands Machinery? They're based between Birr and Roscrea.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 760 ✭✭✭bk1991

never had dealings with em seen em in farmandplant though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,760 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Where abouts between Birr and Roscrea? I pass that road everyday and never heard of them!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭motorman

I saw that place on Farm and Plant. Looks like he is operting out of an old farm... And what on sale looks pretty rough in the pics...
    What are you looking to buy just as a matter of interest. I thought about the JCB dumptruck there but it looks very tired.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

They're in Shinrone, its off the main road a few miles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

Think I may have heard something about them, not sure if it's the same guys.

If his surname is B***** . AVOID !!!

• Advertisement

just looking at farmand plant there looks quite rough looking the whoel set up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭motorman

Thier advertisment page in farm and plant does them no favours.

motorman wrote: »
    Thier advertisment page in farm and plant does them no favours.

thats true makes no effort ether

Advertisement