Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Sim Card

• 27-06-2009 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm moving to Scotland for a while, and was wondering does anyone know if I can get a UK sim card sent to me (in ROI) as it will be one thing off my mind.

Like does anyone know where I could get a free UK simcard sent to me? I don't care about the network, I just want it so I have a working phone when I'm over there!

Thanks,

Tim

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Bargain alerts forum always has free uk sim's on offer somewhere.

I bought a uk sim from www.blueunplugged.com before.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Tim131

Random wrote: »
    Bargain alerts forum always has free uk sim's on offer somewhere.

I bought a uk sim from www.blueunplugged.com before.

Alright thanks boss, I'll bookmark that! I will also look at the Bargain Alerts forum.

My friend in Scotland linked me to the UK 02 site where they were giving away free sims, I put my address down and used the BT11AA postcode, so I'll give it a week or two and see if that works or not.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Can you not get it sent to the address you'll be using in Scotland and pick it up when you arrive?

http://freesim.o2.co.uk/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I has a few UK o2 sims. PM me if you would like one.

Advertisement