Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tefl job placement in south korea

• 27-06-2009 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

hi all,

anyone have any experience of the above?

am on a very tight budget so i'm looking for a reputable organisation who would pay for flights etc. I've heard busan is lovely, would be looking to go there if possible

was hoping to go between now and september, for a few months, possibly longer! not too sure how to start organising it! :rolleyes:

is there a free 3 month visa?

any info appreciated!!!!
    ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 teflteacher

it seems that recruiters will pay your flight on condition you stay for 12 months with what seems like very little holidays (2 weeks out of the year plus national holidays)

does anyone know of any companies that do shorter contracts??

has anyone any experience of korea??!!!
    thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭tannytantans

Hi

I'm teaching in Korea at the minute - been here for 10 months now. Unfortunately you can only teach here for a year or more (no shorter). If you leave before this your flights won't get reimbursed.

Holidays vary - in a public school you get 21 days, in a private school it's normally between 5-10.

If you want any more info pm me

Advertisement