Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post deleted - Why?

Options
  • 27-06-2009 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

Can I please figure out why, if for any reason, my post in the thread "black people" in the forum "Ranting & Raving" was deleted?

I've noticed a lot of posts in this forum have been deleted recently for no apparent reason but am really struggling to understand why my inoffensive post was taken down.

Was there a valid reason for this?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Pm the mods and ask, don't expect them to see this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭UnderpantsGnome

Oh sorry :o. I don't know which mod deleted it but I'll try that.

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Oh sorry :o.

No worries.
    I don't know which mod deleted it but I'll try that.

Thank you.

I suggest you copy them all on the pm and see which one fesses up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Can I please figure out why, if for any reason, my post in the thread "black people" in the forum "Ranting & Raving" was deleted?
    Are you entirely sure you made your post in the thread "black people" in the R&R forum? Because I can't see one, deleted or not and I would be able to see one, deleted or not.

I can see two of your posts deleted in the "Weird bunny boiler girlfriends" thread but there isn't one deleted from the "black people" thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭UnderpantsGnome

I'm pretty sure. Unless something happened and it didn't go up.

Ah nevermind, it wasn't a big important post. I was just wondering why it was deleted though as I was afraid I had broken the rules or something.

Thanks for replies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I saw your thread about 10 minutes ago, OP.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

something happened and it didn't go up.
    Happens to the best of us sometimes buddy.

Advertisement