Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scumtastic Ultimate Techno Bass Choons Jawed off me Ceann!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Wow. That really is horrific. What a pity cause the original was a really nice tune..

This is the King of all scumtastic tunes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

For some reason I cant resist watching that every time its posted. I think I must be mentally unstable or something...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

It's like an Audio Car Crash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Overblood wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend some simillar choonage like this one? I'm lookin for some seriously scum-tastic choons.

this falls into the genre of happy hadcore.
    look for the bonkers compilations.
    hixxy,sharkey,brisk,mark brown,force and styles,ham,dna,bang!,antisocial...

theres loads of this stuff out there but its certainly not techno

seannash wrote: »
    this falls into the genre of happy hadcore.
    look for the bonkers compilations.
    hixxy,sharkey,brisk,mark brown,force and styles,ham,dna,bang!,antisocial...
    Sean I'm appalled that you know so many names in the happy-hardcore scene :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Zascar wrote: »
    Sean I'm appalled that you know so many names in the happy-hardcore scene :p
    ha ha,i used to love that stuff.i kinda keep up wit what my favourite ones are still doing and there all still the same producers from back then.

all joking aside some of the melodies in those tracks are great:p

not in that video though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

seannash wrote: »

all joking aside some of the melodies in those tracks are great:p

not in that video though

Yup...have some of the early bonkers stuff from years back and I'd agree that some of the melodies and structures are great...havign heard some fo the recent offerings though, I'd say it's been all down hill since the halcyon days of the late 90's.

Back on topic: anything by scooter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Wertz wrote: »
    Yup...have some of the early bonkers stuff from years back and I'd agree that some of the melodies and structures are great...havign heard some fo the recent offerings though, I'd say it's been all down hill since the halcyon days of the late 90's.

Back on topic: anything by scooter

was never a fan of the bonkers series - they only started well after the joke ran out happy-hardcore wise...

hixxy and sharkey's "toytown" is one of the pinnacles of the genre - there's a really poignant blend of naive innocence and an optimism about it - it's a very genuine tune, and so little else that came after it was...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jumbone

Wow. That really is horrific. What a pity cause the original was a really nice tune..

This is the King of all scumtastic tunes:

They have a worse song - its about skangers playing banging ringtone choons on their mobiles. The video even has Devvo in it :pac:

• Advertisement

jumbone wrote: »
    They have a worse song - its about skangers playing banging ringtone choons on their mobiles. The video even has Devvo in it :pac:

Yeah it's brilliant! It's so self-aware without being cynical...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

hixxy and sharkey's "toytown" is one of the pinnacles of the genre - there's a really poignant blend of naive innocence and an optimism about it - it's a very genuine tune, and so little else that came after it was...
    Yeah it's brilliant! It's so self-aware without being cynical...

:pac::pac::pac:

The real tragedy IMO with that Blackout crew stuff is, unless they pooled their wages from B&Q to finance it, that sh!te would never get made (at least with a reasonably budgeted video) unless there was a market for it :eek:

These people are out there and they have money,so marketing scum are going to pay attention to what they want. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

milltown wrote: »
    :pac::pac::pac:

The real tragedy IMO with that Blackout crew stuff is, unless they pooled their wages from B&Q to finance it, that sh!te would never get made (at least with a reasonably budgeted video) unless there was a market for it :eek:

These people are out there and they have money,so marketing scum are going to pay attention to what they want. :(

There is a really good documentary out some where about Donk that I watched on a website a couple of months back. Cant remember the name but there is definitly a huge market for it. Those Blackout Crew lads can get 2 or 3 thousand people into a club to see them in some parts of England. Its mostly kids but they showed them doing a few later night gigs. It is the lowest common denominator that goes. Apparently the biggest drug problem they have in the donk scene is steroids. No ****!!! Loads of roided up gym freaks with there tops off giving it sox.

I'm guessing this was it:

http://www.vbs.tv/watch/music-world/donk

Just had a look and it's truly car crash stuff.

That's the one!

It's a great watch, thoroughly recommend it for the lols!

Still though - the amount of passion and self belief and mutual support within their tiny little micro-scene is pretty inspiring TBH...

Wow. Just Wow. Like seriously. Wow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Wow. Put a donk on it. Just Wow. Put a donk on it. Like seriously.Put a donk on it. Wow. Put a banging donk on it.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

**** like this makes me ashamed to like hard house, but this really is miles apart from the stuff I listen to...

LOL!!! I was not expecting that! Hard House Slut - Brilliant...

My favourite part of this movies is when all the guys are slagging the presenters clothes, and take him to get some new gear before the gig. He's in the shop and asks one of the lads to decribe how he dreses. The guy replies "Smart Casual" HAHAHAHAHAAH - he's wearing a tracksuit tucked into his socks ffs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

Yup ouve n all in anyways!!!!!!

YUPPA!!!!

Yup ouve n all in anyways!!!!!!

YUPPA!!!!
    What?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

What?

Picture said knacker at said knackerfest with said knacker tune playing.

If said knacker was subtitled after quoting the above.

It would state.

"Get up out of it and all in anyways"

"Get up, Yeah!"

Said knacker is obviously very excited by the above tune.

ahhh :)

in fairness - said "knacker" is having a deadly time and i can't see myself having a problem with that tbh

and "toytown" is a stone cold classic of dance music - up there with "strings of life" in it's importance IMO.

One for the foreign exchange headers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

Advertisement