Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodbowl - anyone got it yet?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

If we were having a league, I think we should definitely start off with new teams so that anyone who's only just picked it up can compete. Definite +1 from me though for the idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

A mate just told me he wants to setup a league, one match a week type thing.
    Or more depending on the people who join.

Slap your coach name here and i can add you on friends list in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I have only *ahem* tested the game so far, If you know what I mean. Gonna order it online though and should be getting my copy early next week. Definitely up for a league though.

Where is cheapest place to buy it ? Its 32.50 on play.com

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Jilm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Im already in a few leagues but will make a new team for whenever we kick this one off.

Im thinking i will try out the lizards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Gaelcon hosting Bloodbowl tournament on Sunday and Monday (25th & 26th). Details here.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Defo up for a boards.ie league, one of my other leagues is coming to an end and I dont think I am going to rejoin next season so should be able to squeeze it in!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Just got the PC version of the game and would be up for a league. Is it possible to run it between coaches using different platforms?

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

I dont think so, but i think most of us are using the pc version anyway? How many players do we have for a league and do we have a person willing to admin it?

Think I will play goblins or chaos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

I'm playing lizzies. I'd volunteer to organise, but haven't the first clue how to go about it - currently shaking off the rustiness by playing a campaign mode. Is there anyone happy to step up?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Advertisement