Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted- road bike 150 euro or so

Options
  • 28-06-2009 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

I'm looking for some kind of hybrid road bike that someone would be willing to sell for around 150.

I know for that price I'm not exactly going to get something all that new, but it's what I have to work with at the moment.

So, something roady, maybe a hybrid.

Please PM if you have something you think might work.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

i have a road bike i could sell for 170, but i wont be in the country til the end of july.
    let me know if your still in the market then.
    J

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭petethedrummer

Are you in Dublin? The bike shop at the end of Camden st. near Solas is selling ex rental mountain bikes for €150. I don't remember what brand they are and can't vouch for their condition. You might be able to haggle.

Anyone know the name of this shop?? not Penny Farthing, the other one.

with the red front, it has "trek" on the front in white letters?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭petethedrummer

That's the one.

dont no the name, but they're a sound bunch in there. i've been in a few times with little things

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

isn't it mcdonalds cycles? will have a look in the morning if traffic is not trying to kill me

you're right. it's here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭thelepo

Thanks lads and lassies. I'll have a look in there.

abc, I'll give you a pm if I haven't bougt anything by then, cheers.

Advertisement