Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin 12?, Where are PO Boxes?

Options
  • 28-06-2009 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Heya,

What general area is Dublin 12 please?

This might sound daft but are PO Boxes kept in certain post offices?

I need to get an application for an Equine Passport off to 'Horse Passport Agency Ltd, PO Box, 10502, Dublin 12 before the 30th of June.

Here's the website for it, I can't tell if it's part of the government or what.

Any one who can help will be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

It could be the post office in Bluebell.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

You don't need to know where it is. The correct PO box number and address should get it there! :confused:

I should have added that Dublin 12 would be Crumlin/Drimnagh area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Got to get it in by the 30th of june Wishbone!

Just wondering if it was quicker if dropped in by hand. I have a nasty feeling that our incompetent goverment outsourced this...

Thank you Kinetic, I'll give it a google.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭N_Raid

The po boxes are in the delivery offices. For dublin 12 it would be in crumlin village. Just across from the pub The Hub. I'd get over early as possible if i were you. Just in case they collect their mail first thing.

• Advertisement

Got to get it in by the 30th of june Wishbone!
    Sorry - I took you up incorrectly!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,508 ✭✭✭✭fits

I have a nasty feeling that our incompetent goverment outsourced this...

correct.

If its horsepassportagency.ie, mine arrived from a uk address a few weeks ago. You wont get it before June 30th. Can I ask why you need it so soon?

Advertisement