Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cover Up Advice

Options
  • 28-06-2009 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

When I was younger I got a football team crest on my upper arm,over the last year or so it has got to be big time looking back now it was a silly thing to get put on.

Anyway it has to go,I would rather get something to cover it than go down the removal road.Has anybody any advice on what would be good to cover up a football crest..?I am not fussy just want the crest covered.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Only you can really answer that, head to a studio and see what can be done with it and move from there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

It will depend on the size, placement etc what can cover it up. Also how well it was done in the first place.

A friend of mine had a beautiful design for a full backpiece and was planning to get an old piece covered at the same time, she was gutted when she found out it can't be covered as the area is all raise, if it was covered it would look sh!t as the outline would still be totally visible.

head to a good studio an let them take a look :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭janbaby

The best thing to do is to go to the studio and they will prob design something over it that will work best with the colours and shapes that are there.

When I got my last one done the place also showed me ones they had previously done to cover older tattoo's and they were excellent. It was in Naas but I'm sure all studios are the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MrBlond

Thanks for the relies folks,sorry about the delay in replying I have been away.

Looks like I will have to go into a studio and see what they say,does any studio in Dublin specialize in cover ups or is it slandered and they would all be comfortable doing one...?

Advertisement