Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the weirdest dream you've ever had..

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Hersheys

I dreamt that I went back to my old school at the end of my degree with a stolen go-kart. I then proceeded to strip, drive around the school screaming "I've got a degree in biology".

Was weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Hersheys

Oh I also had a dream that I had a baby - he was massive, just like a doll I used to have. Anyways, his name was Spot and I didn't tell anyone about him, but stored him in the stationary cupboard in work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

A few weeks ago, I had a dream that I decided to turn gay because "people are freaking idiots".

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Sorry in advance. It's always the one that sticks in my mind though.

I dreamt that I was having sex with a nun in a local community centre,
    while two guys I was best friends with when I was like ten were watching on.
    She was still wearing the habit.

I'm so messed up...

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭MrSir

I once had this dream where I was in the yard of my school and there was a car flipped on it's roof.I walked towards it and looked into the car through the back window. I saw Will Ferrel sitting at the car seat. Then bullets started flying out of the car and I fell on my back. When the bullets stopped Will Ferrell got out of the car and he started running into the distance screaming something which I can't remember.
    Now that's a weird ass dream!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Riddickcule

The other night I had a dream that me and a few mates were at a massive session at a mansion with about 500 people. Literally every peer in my life was in this dream, how is that possible? How does the brain possibly contain the capacity to remember the faces of so many people? Anyway, we were all drinking and a few of us decided to go into the field next to the house. When we got there, three random vicous dogs started chasing us, but of course, they didn't catch us. Somehow I became the next Usain Bolt and ran so freakin fast from these dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

I had a dream my teeth were rotting and falling out of my mouth. Thats probably a nightmare though...

Apparently it means i've been lieing about stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I dreamt the other night that I made a bomb out of a suitcase...and then put my cat in it :eek::(

Advertisement