Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiboxing live...

Options
  • 28-06-2009 4:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭

http://www.justin.tv/multiboxing

Have a watch sometime, pretty bloody good to watch it if you've not saw it done before.

He's usually playing live in the early hours of our time (like 1am onwards). Other times also but best to catch him playing around that time.

He's in BRD at the moment, actually enjoying watching him play :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I ****ing hate multiboxing.

Interesting video though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Multiboxers are scum... simple as...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Multiboxers are scum... simple as...

Nothing like a bit of judgement without reason. I especially like the electric chair without a trial. Want some puppies to try it out with?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Seriously laughed out loud at the first two replies...

Did you get bullied by one of these guys at school or something?

There is nothing wrong with multi boxing, Blizzard actively encourage it. It's too much hassle to be bothered with in my opinion but really guys, what happened to give you such a strong opinion on this?

WellyJ wrote: »
    Blizzard actively encourage it.
    Ya, cause they get more money from it.
    what happened to give you such a strong opinion on this?
    I'm just sick of getting one shotted by a 5 man Shaman team in WSG or any other battleground. Its a totally unfair advantage. I realise that the person controlling it is paying for 5 accounts, but that doesnt stop it being frustrating for everyone else. There is very little that can be done against a 5 man shaman team that attacks the flag room/base.

And i realise that a well played/organised team can stop it, but when do you see a well played team in battlegrounds (especially as Alliance). Most times your dead before you can even get close to them.

Obviously this is just my opinion, and im sure people enjoy multiboxing. I just dont like it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

To be fair Kiith in regard to your BG point there you'll get zerged by 5 separate players more often than not and it's just as frustrating.

Not defending Multiboxing or anything, personally I think it's a huge money sink for the advantage you gain, that said if I had the money and was bored off my face I'd give it a go.

Schism wrote: »
    To be fair Kiith in regard to your BG point there you'll get zerged by 5 separate players more often than not and it's just as frustrating.
    I know it happens quite often anyway, but i prefer the idea that a group of people teamed up and killed me, rather then one guy controlling 5 characters.

Seriously laughed out loud at the first two replies...

Did you get bullied by one of these guys at school or something?

There is nothing wrong with multi boxing, Blizzard actively encourage it. It's too much hassle to be bothered with in my opinion but really guys, what happened to give you such a strong opinion on this?

"Oh but blizz said it's ok", well fcuk blizzard... capatilist **** bags that they are... of course they will agree to making more money.

What it does do though is make a balls of the game. It favours only those who can afford it and gives them a huge advantage.
    ' wrote:
    [cEMAN**;60904680']Nothing like a bit of judgement without reason. I especially like the electric chair without a trial. Want some puppies to try it out with?

You claim there is no reason?

You are also comparing the electric chair to multiboxing? That's pretty lame.
    Schism wrote: »

Not defending Multiboxing or anything, personally I think it's a huge money sink for the advantage you gain, that said if I had the money and was bored off my face I'd give it a go.

There is no reason this should be allowed other than blizzard making money from it, same way they do not do much about the gold sellers, they too make money for blizzard. For the ordinary player they make the game less favourable.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Behold, the nadir of PvP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Don't knock it until you've tried it yourself :) it's no way as easy as it might seem and takes an awful lot of skill to pull off well.

As for being one shotted by a 5 man Shaman team, yeah it sucks but if you've ever multiboxed you'll know the weaknesses - just another challenge to beat. Take the main controlling character down and the rest will fall very fast as it's very hard for a multiboxer to react and switch controlling mains - and even that requires they've setup the controlling on each of the other characters to control the rest, very hard to do.

I'd love to have the time to put into a 5 x multiboxing setup, it really is such a challenge and a reward to pull it off. Mostly just dual box though when levelling alts.

• Advertisement

"Oh but blizz said it's ok", well fcuk blizzard... capatilist **** bags that they are... of course they will agree to making more money.

What it does do though is make a balls of the game. It favours only those who can afford it and gives them a huge advantage.

You're wrong

There is no reason this should be allowed other than blizzard making money from it, same way they do not do much about the gold sellers, they too make money for blizzard. For the ordinary player they make the game less favourable.

You're still wrong
    You claim there is no reason?

You are also comparing the electric chair to multiboxing? That's pretty lame.

Yet again, completely wrong. There's a pattern forming here. I'll give you some directions on how to read this....Roughly Translated All Rudimentary Deductions.

So firstly I stated your judgement of multiboxing, blunt and without a reason. Then I pushed it further to say the "Judgement" was like a sentence - the electric chair. The lack of "Reason" was like having no trial, or evidence.

Feel free to flame me with your 'lame' tag. I'll suffer all the pains of the world for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Guys, as much as I appreciate the pantomime debates, you are going to need a little less dramatics and a little more substance or I will be handing out infractions and bans here...

Fact: Blizzard like to make money and encourage people to do things which make them more money.

Lie: This is a bad thing.

Fact: Multiboxing opens up a whole new level of strategy and fun that some people deeply enjoy.

Lie: Multiboxing is easy and just gives an advantage to people who are willing to spend more money than you.

Fact: Being 1-shot (technically a 5-shot ;)) by 5 of <insert class here> isnt fun but can be beaten with some knowledge of the game and some skill; this is made even easier if you are playing a class that can disrupt the leader character using a CC/root/snare especially if it is an AoE version.

Lie: You had more of a chance if those 5 characters were controlled by 5 seperate people.

If you want to continue to discuss this topic, then feel free to do so but please avoid the abusive and insulting path that things seem to be progressing down.

I would compare multiboxing to exploiting. It's unfair to the populus of the game. Regardless what you may think...

Unless you are following and studying the multiboxer it is impossible to differentiate between the 5. Since most will be stacked up. You generally have a 20% chance of targeting the main character.

Even so, you must have a character which can dispell/interupt a lot or silence the main character. Pummel isn't going to win you a fight against 5 shamans.

Multiboxing is a scum and unfair way to play the game. Blizzard knows this for the amount of complaints against this, but it's ok because they are making money.

I would compare multiboxing to exploiting. It's unfair to the populus of the game. Regardless what you may think...

Unless you are following and studying the multiboxer it is impossible to differentiate between the 5. Since most will be stacked up. You generally have a 20% chance of targeting the main character.

Even so, you must have a character which can dispell/interupt a lot or silence the main character. Pummel isn't going to win you a fight against 5 shamans.

Multiboxing is a scum and unfair way to play the game. Blizzard knows this for the amount of complaints against this, but it's ok because they are making money.

maseur8.gif

The Bitterness shown here :D You must have had some nasty experiences with these guys. Why don't you get your guild to come to BGs with you so you aren't alone to be molested by the 5 shamans?

What you are saying is essentially the same as saying that people who have 20 hours a day to play WOW and get the best Arena gear are cheating because they have an advantage over you in a BG.

Saying that the reason Blizzard don't take action is due to the extra money is a laughable conclusion to make.

There are tons of things that Blizzard could do to make extra money out of WOW but do not because it would disrupt the game.

If they honestly felt that Multiboxing was a blight on the game, and a hugely unfair tactic, then they would outlaw it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭AaronFitz

I dont mind multi boxing at all tbh, its your choice to pay for 2-5 accounts, if you really feel the need to do so then go ahead but trying to find the need is beyond me (bar for ****s an giggles but imo it's not worth the cash). I can see how it would become an issue if it was altering a whole arena i.e one person in 5v5 getting 2200+ rating consistantly for weeks on end however I have yet to encounter this nor do I think it would ever become such an issue. I personally have encountered a 5 team shaman pain train as a mage, I found it quite funny how much you can mess it up by frost novaing the train or slowing 2 of the toons it becomes very spread and hard to control if you slow them unit by unit, I also noticed going in for the AE zerg will result in insta death thru purge removing 10 buffs instantly and NS CLx5 heh.

As I mentioned earlier, if you have problems with multiboxing, it becomes much less of a problem and alot more of a comedy gig to watch if you seperate their toons with slow's and roots. Use this to your advantage whether it means run up CoC and blink away etc.

maseur8.gif

The Bitterness shown here :D You must have had some nasty exsperiences with these guys. Why don't you get your guild to come to BGs with you so you aren't alone to be molested by the 5 shamans?

I come across them in more than one area of the game. Not sure about your guild, but not everyone is interested in bg's.
    What you are saying is essentially the same as saying that people who have 20 hours a day to play WOW and get the best Arena gear are cheating because they have an advantage over you in a BG.

No I am not, stop putting words in my mouth. Someone who plays 20 hours a day has earned their gear/skill. Someone using a third party program to control 5 characters to exploit blizzards idiocracy has not earned it.
    Saying that the reason Blizzard don't take action is due to the extra money is a laughable conclusion to make.

It is a very logical reason for them allowing it. Have you any better suggestions? You really think that a company like blizzard will turn down any money like this?

[quote[There are tons of things that Blizzard could do to make extra money out of WOW but do not because it would disrupt the game.[/quote]

That's a pretty laughable conclusion. You understand the concept of balance, right? Blizz can come up with more ways to make money from wow, that's a fact, but the game would be imbalanced and less favourable.

One example of this is the amount of hardcore players leaving because the casual players are getting all the rewards. The game has changed to maximise profits, if you cannot see this you are living in a deep dark hole.
    If they honestly felt that Multiboxing was a blight on the game, and a hugely unfair tactic, then they would outlaw it.

Obviously... Who said blizzard felt that it was a blight on the game? What matters is their coffers. Most players will agree that it is unfair. Those who don't, either use multiboxing or have not come in contact with a multiboxer.

It is a very logical reason for them allowing it. Have you any better suggestions? You really think that a company like blizzard will turn down any money like this?

That's a pretty laughable conclusion. You understand the concept of balance, right? Blizz can come up with more ways to make money from wow, that's a fact, but the game would be imbalanced and less favourable.

One example of this is the amount of hardcore players leaving because the casual players are getting all the rewards. The game has changed to maximise profits, if you cannot see this you are living in a deep dark hole.

Obviously... Who said blizzard felt that it was a blight on the game? What matters is their coffers. Most players will agree that it is unfair. Those who don't, either use multiboxing or have not come in contact with a multiboxer.

If Blizzard wanted to make more money from the game they could sell in game items, they could sell gold - afterall, it's impossible for them to completely crackdown on goldselling, without selling it themselves. Why don't they do this? Because it would disrupt the game as a whole, something that Multiboxing doesn't do at all.

The reason they have made WoW more casual friendly is to please the majority of the player base. These same scrubs that could never get the best items before, were not cancelling their subs, they were just whining. All the while the playerbase was climbing.

Blizzard have a history of making changes as a result of substantial whining from their player base, if multiboxing was a genuine issue amongst the majority of players you can be sure that they would crack and start to forbid it.

The fact is that it is only a relatively small bunch of whiners that really care about these players.

And my point about the Arena guy still stands, it takes longer to really setup an effective Multiboxing team than it does to faceroll to 2000 arena rating with the right class. So don't begrudge.

Reason - that's all I asked for. So thank you :) I accept your points.

The only thing i'd say in response though, is that if you had 5 friends playing together on voice coms, or in the same room, you would have more individual reaction than 1 guy hitting multiple buttons, any day.

Yes it's hard to beat 5 shamans.....as 1 person. But how hard is it with say a few silencers, stuns, CCs, and heavy damage?

It's the same in PvE - a single target (boss) can hit everybody hard, and 1 shot most, so the element is about controlling it to do what you want it to do as much as possible.

If you sent in a bubbled pally to do dmg (remember they all have to follow each other so are relatively close together), what could they do about it? (unless priests really). Or a mage that's been pally bubbled doing AOE dmg? It's not flawless, but it's not necessarily 1 shotted either.

If 1 shotting was so straight forward, 5v5 arena matches would just be 1 person calling out a target, and everyone else nuking it for the win.

If Blizzard wanted to make more money from the game they could sell in game items, they could sell gold - afterall, it's impossible for them to completely crackdown on goldselling, without selling it themselves. Why don't they do this? Because it would disrupt the game as a whole, something that Multiboxing doesn't do at all.

The reason they have made WoW more casual friendly is to please the majority of the player base. These same scrubs that could never get the best items before, were not cancelling their subs, they were just whining. All the while the playerbase was climbing.

Blizzard have a history of making changes as a result of substantial whining from their player base, if multiboxing was a genuine issue amongst the majority of players you can be sure that they would crack and start to forbid it.

The fact is that it is only a relatively small bunch of whiners that really care about these players.

And my point about the Arena guy still stands, it takes longer to really setup an effective Multiboxing team than it does to faceroll to 2000 arena rating with the right class. So don't begrudge.

There are more people against multiboxing than a little, however, I know and most others know that nothing will be done about it, I have never posted on the forums about it, but I have sent a ticket the first time I seen a multiboxer, I didn't have a clue what it was.

When I discovered that it was perfectly fine, I was pretty annoyed. I have no problem with addons like omen and xperl, DMB and the likes, but software what will move 4+ other characters for you while you control one is, in my eyes, cheating. The only reason it is ok is because blizz will make more money from it. The loop is that the program is not automated, so an end user is essential.
    ' wrote:
    [cEMAN**;60916708']Reason - that's all I asked for. So thank you :) I accept your points.

The only thing i'd say in response though, is that if you had 5 friends playing together on voice coms, or in the same room, you would have more individual reaction than 1 guy hitting multiple buttons, any day.

Thing is, you have 5 shamans V 5 other classes, my money is going on the shamans. The arena team with the random characters would have to be pretty good or lucky or both.
    Yes it's hard to beat 5 shamans.....as 1 person. But how hard is it with say a few silencers, stuns, CCs, and heavy damage?

Match the teams, and I still put my money on the shamans. The shamans pick one, cast CL or lava burst or something, and *poof* he is gone.
    It's the same in PvE - a single target (boss) can hit everybody hard, and 1 shot most, so the element is about controlling it to do what you want it to do as much as possible.

PVE is differant as you can forsee what is going to happen, study tactics and eventually win by following simple steps. PVP is so unperdictable. Well in most cases it is. You cannot tell every move that the opposition will make, you know? We know that if you charge a mage, he will probably Iceblock, then frostnova followed by blink, or maybe he will just blink.

[quote[If you sent in a bubbled pally to do dmg (remember they all have to follow each other so are relatively close together), what could they do about it? (unless priests really). Or a mage that's been pally bubbled doing AOE dmg? It's not flawless, but it's not necessarily 1 shotted either.[/quote]

The paladin still has 5 targets, and is not the best for aoe. The bubble will only last so long, and the shaman can heal through it in most cases. The paladin is going down sooner or later.

[/quote]If 1 shotting was so straight forward, 5v5 arena matches would just be 1 person calling out a target, and everyone else nuking it for the win.[/QUOTE]

Although it is 2v2, we normally target the same target, same with our 3v3, we nuke one target completely. Thing with multiboxing is that there is no time lost between communication, the targeting is instant, all 5 characters target the same target simutaneously, they cast whatever it is they cast, and that target is going to be pretty hurt.

We had a multiboxing shaman in EOTS a while back, we didn't stand a chance... we even tried zerging him, but he hammered us sooo badly that the alliance side just gave up. We did kill him a few times, but it was completely hopeless.

That doesn't necessarily mean anything though. I've seen battlegrounds where whole sides gave up for less than that. I've also seen multiboxers in BGs that have been taken down.

The whole point in multiboxing in a BG is keep everyone and everything together. My points made about throwing different classes in against the team of 5, isn't a 1 at a time thing, it's to express how pvp isn't is as simple as target nuke, next target....it's coping with how the opposition is reacting to you, reacting to them, reacting to you...

And you said that the pro for multiboxing is not having to communicate commands, and everyone working together. Well that can be a hindrance rather than a help. If you have 5 different people all thinking for themselves, they can enable more tactics and possibly defenses than automations.

A good multiboxer should, for that reason, never beat a good 5 man team. Ever. It's just too limited in reaction. Fair enough he wouldn't be taken down with 5 people still left standing, but at the end of the day, a fight can be won with just 1 person left standing to do what needs to be done.

I think the problem here is that you're seeing it as 1 character with x5 power (much like in wintergrasp if you were outnumbered), you're looking at it wrong. Multiboxing is really just more teamwork than most people in BGs are willing to put in. Usually everyone wants to be #1. Only 1 person can be #1 on their team. The alternative is working together for the team to be #1.

• Advertisement

This post has gone a wee bit over the top has it not? There are some fair points made here, but relisticly multi boxing wont change, and it's not the be all and end all situation some people make it out to be.
    I for one have never multi-boxed, I think its just a waste of money tbph and even if I had million's of euro irl I still would not multi-box as I personally dont like it, I think its cheap and i frown upon it just as the majority of people would. People who multi-box are not your average joe-sobe who play they game. As soon as you recoginise this 1 single person is so sad they have to pay for 5 accounts just so they can piss people off and look good (something they clearly cant acheive with just one toon) you will see why people hate them..... These people go out of their way to annoy, saying otherwise is just incorrect, give me one other reason why you would pay for 5 accounts? I doubt its for PvE enjoyment, it's clearly for PvP and thus leading us to this conclusion; Multi-boxer's go out of their way to piss people off in alot of cases through means most people would consider an unfair advantage, leading players to believe they cant preform if they only had 1 toon which is true most of the time. It is quite simple to see why a hatred is aimed at them, I personally dont care, if I get exploded by such a team I just mess around for the whole BG and laugh away in my own mind thinking to myself what fun I'm about to have seperating his team and showing him up for the crap player they really are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

As Welly so eloquently pointed out, if the majority of people wanted multiboxing to stop - and whined sufficiently about it - Blizzard would put a stop to it. Multiboxers are a minority but until the people who want rid of them are more than the number of Multiboxers; Blizzard has no reason to do anything about it.

And the idea that people who multibox do it to annoy people in pvp is laughable. I had 3 accounts in WoW for ages. It allowed me to follow my warrior around with my paladin and do some dumb healing when necessary. This developed to my rogue performing enchants for my paladin and my warrior. The ability to help myself for tougher quests or just to endlessly grind while buffed and with a pocket healer was worth the extra subscription.
    That then progressed to pulling lower level alts through instances to finally doing instances as a group myself... There is a helluva lot of fun and enjoyment to being self-sufficient in situations where your options are A) Work it out yourself or B) Dont do it because there arent enough people willing/capable of doing it.

As for people who want to multibox in pvp, that is often just about the challenge. Wanting to be able to best someone or many people, at the game isnt as easy as just "pushing a button" and having your automations casting with you.

And while pummel might not let 1 warrior beat 5 multiboxing shamans; a well timed Intimidating shout probably will.

Ivan clearly your view on the term multi-boxing is diffrent to mine, I have np at all when I see some guy being followed by an 80 toon in STV as a buff bot or heal bot, this to me is not multi-boxing, this to me is boosting, same as getting a guildy to help as far as I'm concerned. As far as I know when people here multiboxing people normally think all same level all same gear (normally PvP gear) normally ele shamans and always making weird shapes with chain heal or compleatly mowing down a BG with them.

At least thats what I think when I hear multi-boxing, as to me it means all toon's do the exact same thing at the exact same time..... You can see cleary how this situation is alot diffrent than being followed around by an 80 buff bot / gank protection, yes?

What you described is fine imo, however what most people consider to be multi boxing is a train of pain made up of normally 5 ranged casters

Forgot to add, trust me if you came across 5 multi-boxing shamans having all of them flame shock you, thats it.... game over the dot's will kill you, the initial shock x5 will get you to 50% the 5x dot will finish you off, if it dosent well say hello to NS CL, a good multi-boxing shaman vid I'v seen had all seper buttons for their trinks and 1 button to trink all vs AoE fears, or simply grounding totem / tremor totem.

As a mage who has come across this, I personally (as stated before) turn it into a joke by snaring one from range and running off, picking them off one by one so to speak, however with ghost wolf allowing the shaman to constantly travel with 100% speed regardless of snares in the patch, this will be alot harder to do. Will have to use pet nova :P

AaronFitz wrote: »
    however with ghost wolf allowing the shaman to constantly travel with 100% speed regardless of snares in the patch, this will be alot harder to do. Will have to use pet nova :P

Good Heavens!!

You will have to actually use some of your class's utility to achieve something!

Good Heavens!!

You will have to actually use some of your class's utility to achieve something!

Um what do you mean, this buff to shamans actually effects rogue's and warrs alot more against them. I personally dont mind the buff, they needed it, which is why your post confuses me, I never stated my class is OP or shamans are crap etc so why flame? This buff to shamans is a bit OTT when it comes down to rogue's though, I mean think about it, if a rogue does not kill a shaman in the duration of a stun frost shock wolf and heal up, or earth bind wolf heal up. I cant understand how druid's arent causing an absolute uproar over this either, i mean look at the buffed ghost wolf, it's basicly like travel form except cheaper, doesnt effect root's / poly, however allow's for 100% speed movement all the time? If you cant see how this is OP for a class who has a snare on 4-5 sec CD and an AoE snare Vs classes like a rogue or warr then your either a shammy or just missing the point.

As I stated before, I'm a mage, this concern's me about as much as a warlock not giving me a health stone... which is not alot.... as for your post stating i have to use utility for a change? Totally off topic, I was talking about Vs multi-boxer's.

Edit: Bad example earlier with rogue, they can just blind + restart, but what about Vs DK and Warr? I know shaman's especially enhancment had trouble in PvP against DK's and Warr's but this will turn the tide's compleatly around as a well played shaman may now heal when ever they want so get the warr to 80% run flame shock heal, eat charge / intercept, frost shock, ghost wolf away heal, shaman 100% warr 70%, rinse and repeat and you have the situation I described

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

however with ghost wolf allowing the shaman to constantly travel with 100% speed regardless of snares in the patch, this will be alot harder to do.

I've been waiting bloody years for that change ! So happy if they go through with it, will be so good to start playing my Shaman again.

Um what do you mean, this buff to shamans actually effects rogue's and warrs alot more against them. I personally dont mind the buff, they needed it, which is why your post confuses me, I never stated my class is OP or shamans are crap etc so why flame? This buff to shamans is a bit OTT when it comes down to rogue's though, I mean think about it, if a rogue does not kill a shaman in the duration of a stun frost shock wolf and heal up, or earth bind wolf heal up. I cant understand how druid's arent causing an absolute uproar over this either, i mean look at the buffed ghost wolf, it's basicly like travel form except cheaper, doesnt effect root's / poly, however allow's for 100% speed movement all the time? If you cant see how this is OP for a class who has a snare on 4-5 sec CD and an AoE snare Vs classes like a rogue or warr then your either a shammy or just missing the point.

As I stated before, I'm a mage, this concern's me about as much as a warlock not giving me a health stone... which is not alot.... as for your post stating i have to use utility for a change? Totally off topic, I was talking about Vs multi-boxer's.

Edit: Bad example earlier with rogue, they can just blind + restart, but what about Vs DK and Warr? I know shaman's especially enhancment had trouble in PvP against DK's and Warr's but this will turn the tide's compleatly around as a well played shaman may now heal when ever they want so get the warr to 80% run flame shock heal, eat charge / intercept, frost shock, ghost wolf away heal, shaman 100% warr 70%, rinse and repeat and you have the situation I described

You clearly missed my point. I also play a mage, if you are not already using the WE's Nova in PVP then you really don't know how to play your class.

The way you posted it seemed to address otherwise. Obviously I know how to use pet nova... its kinda mandatory for predictable shatter combo's..... What I was stating was that before I could just frost bolt 1 of the 5 multi boxer's and make it harder for them to regroup / keep 5 toons moderatly close, where as with the new ghost wolf I will now have to use pet nova as a root as snares will no longer effect shaman

• Advertisement

Good Heavens!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    You clearly missed my point. I also play a mage, if you are not already using the WE's Nova in PVP then you really don't know how to play your class.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Here's the "holier than though" "if you don't use this then you don't know how to play"

Why don't you gtfo and let people play as they see fit?

Advertisement