Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiboxing live...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Here's the "holier than though" "if you don't use this then you don't know how to play"

Why don't you gtfo and let people play as they see fit?

You are crying about getting owned all the time, I simply wish to help you get more enjoyment out of the game and less tears.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

I think the point some people are making about "its all about the money" are wrong. I would not think their is a-lot of people out their doing it in the first place (I have only come across it once in two years). And blizz will not mind but more so if they get a big number of people complaining about this issue then they will stop it from taking place. They care more about Joe the Plumber then any other type of player in WoW. Look what they have done to the hardcore raiders, if they all don't get up and /qwow and find some other game its beyond me.

If people think its cheating ... well maybe your not playing games online all that long? Cause cheating does take place online all the time but i do not see this as cheating. Cheating would be more like a Toon running around 1 shoting all in its way... or have some sort of speed boost on 24/7 or go to a vendor and withdraw as much money as they like ect......

Setting up 4 or 5 accounts and paying for them all. Rolling 4 Shams and then running a program and a key bind set up so they all do the exact some operation is not cheating. It might be very unfair on you when you come up against it. But get over it, its only a game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

WellyJ wrote: »
    You are crying about getting owned all the time, I simply wish to help you get more enjoyment out of the game and less tears.

Angst??? Lol... This is the reason why wow should be strictly over 18's. Children should NOT be allowed play it for the above reasons.

I never said I get owned all the time by multiboxers. Secondly, your help is not, well, helpful nor is it wanted.

Lastly, stop QQing about other people and how they play their class or character. Your way is not the only way.

Now /shoo little boy...
    BadCharlie wrote: »
    I think the point some people are making about "its all about the money" are wrong. I would not think their is a-lot of people out their doing it in the first place (I have only come across it once in two years). And blizz will not mind but more so if they get a big number of people complaining about this issue then they will stop it from taking place. They care more about Joe the Plumber then any other type of player in WoW. Look what they have done to the hardcore raiders, if they all don't get up and /qwow and find some other game its beyond me.

If people think its cheating ... well maybe your not playing games online all that long? Cause cheating does take place online all the time but i do not see this as cheating. Cheating would be more like a Toon running around 1 shoting all in its way... or have some sort of speed boost on 24/7 or go to a vendor and withdraw as much money as they like ect......

Setting up 4 or 5 accounts and paying for them all. Rolling 4 Shams and then running a program and a key bind set up so they all do the exact some operation is not cheating. It might be very unfair on you when you come up against it. But get over it, its only a game.

I never said it WAS cheating, I said it was comparable to cheating. As third party software is used to do what a human should be doing. I believe that every character should be directly controlled by an end user, not indirectly by a computer program.

Some people really need to read the posts proparly and not assume what it is going to say. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Angst???
    I never said it WAS cheating, I said it was comparable to cheating. As third party software is used to do what a human should be doing. I believe that every character should be directly controlled by an end user, not indirectly by a computer program.

Some people really need to read the posts proparly and not assume what it is going to say. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I never in my post referred to you or any other poster. "I also said if people think its cheating" before i started about cheating.

If your going to give me advice about reading someone's post, then I wish the person giving the advice would practise what they preach.

Not trying to sound b*tchy here or nit picking but.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Comparable
    Com"pa*ra*ble\, a. [L. comparabilis: cf. F. comparable.] Capable of being compared; worthy of comparison.

It isnt, Blizzard dont believe it is. Every character is being controlled directly by an end user with a computer program indirectly interpreting those commands. Quite like is done when you normally control your directly and the client interprets those commands.

Bottom line, you are entitled to your opinion on this, be it as it may, but Blizzard and the majority of the WoW population disagree with you. Being abusive about it will not change that fact.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Its clearly "QQ" because you dont have the money and resources to multibox yourself.

Most multiboxers I know get nothing but respect from me, because they ****ing dominate everything in solo play in pve and pvp.

You dont get a noob who just buys 5 copies of the game and a beefy pc to multibox straight off

Multiboxers are so awesome the game just doesn't challenge anymore, so they must play it for a challenge

It would be like if Tiger Woods started to play golf blind folded, for the challenge.

And like multiboxers, you could moan all you want, they dont give a ****, cause they know they are the **** and your a whingy poor noob....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I've stayed away from this thread for the most part, as i've already said why i dont like it, and i'm entitled to my own opinion. But some of the above post deserves this...
    TheDoc wrote: »
    Its clearly "QQ" because you dont have the money and resources to multibox yourself...

...you could moan all you want, they dont give a ****, cause they know they are the **** and your a whingy poor noob....
    picardandrikerdoublefacnm1.jpg

edit...Facepalm pictures are fantastic.

Advertisement