Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Blanch closed Sun 28/Mon 29 June

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Stark wrote: »
    Complaints were about not being notified about the closure, not about the closure itself. I was in there just before it closed and they didn't even have a notice in the window saying it would be closed, which is poor form.

+1.

I have no issue with the closure, just wish they'd warned us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

athtrasna wrote: »
    +1.

I have no issue with the closure, just wish they'd warned us!

Oh for god's sake get over it. Are you really that sad that you're annoyed because Tesco didn't warn you that it was going to close for two days. It can do what it likes frankly. Supermarket customers can be very strange sometimes.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,326 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

ateam wrote: »
    Oh for god's sake get over it. Are you really that sad that you're annoyed because Tesco didn't warn you that it was going to close for two days. It can do what it likes frankly. Supermarket customers can be very strange sometimes.

There's a certain irony in dragging up a month old thread to berate another poster and tell them to get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

He has every right to if the thread is open.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,033 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

cymro wrote: »
    He has every right to if the thread is open.

Nobody has any excuse for rudeness, whether the thread is open or not.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement