Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netgear Wireless N Router and USB Adapter Kit

Options
  • 28-06-2009 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi Guys. I recently purchased a Netgear Wireless N Router and USB Adapter Kit. However the vertical stand which came with it has broken, Im not sure how but one of the clips have broken off. can someone tell me where i can purchased a replacement stand?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

I would say that you will have very little chance of finding this type of thing on sale in a shop.

Writing to Netgear might be the answer or being lucky enough to find a user who is using a router flat and not in need of the feet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭_Sidhe_

Did you buy it in a shop, online, or just off of somebody else?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭johnciall

where abouts are you living i have some that i'm not using, Probably the same type, they came off a WGR614G,

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭proteuspal

Hi Guys,
    I live in Laois. I checked up on the model you have. Is your WGR614G white in colour?
    Thanks for contacting me everyone, i really appreciate it. If anyone out there has any more info please kep it coming!
    Here is a link to the router i have and you can see the feet which got damaged somehow.
    Regards

Oh and Sidhe, i purchased in argos.

• Advertisement

yeah the router & feet are white, if your up in dublin drop me a PM and we can mee up and i'll give ya a spare set

Cheers Johnciall. Just wondering will they fit my router?

My router is black in colour, the link above did not work...ill try again for a link to show you my model: http://www.dclstore.co.uk/images/products/netgear-wireless-n-router-en-fast-en-ieee-802.11b-ieee-802.11g-wnb2100-100uks-l.jpg

Cheers everyone. Keep the info coming!

ah no it won't fit them it's designed for the ones with the rounded corners sorry dude

Advertisement