Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dog (wont go in friends house)

• 28-06-2009 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

My dog will not enter my friend's house. If I bring her in she starts shaking and won't move. If i leave the front door open she might sniff around the door but will run away. Anyone have any ideas as to why she won't go in?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

I think the folks in the Animal & Pet Issues Forum would be able to help you out with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ocianain

Something bad happened there, or, somone/something bad is around

irish_girl wrote: »
    My dog will not enter my friend's house. If I bring her in she starts shaking and won't move. If i leave the front door open she might sniff around the door but will run away. Anyone have any ideas as to why she won't go in?

Is your dog generally nervous around other people? Does he/she enter other peoples houses without a bother? Is it just this one house? Does the house have any strange odours that you can detect?

Also, what do you think is the reason she won't go in?
    Something bad happened there, or, somone/something bad is around

How do you know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Moved from Mythology Forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Hi there - how old is your dog and has it been in anyone else's house before?

• Advertisement

I think she wanted a Paranormal explanation to this one.

Advertisement