Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New League For Next Season Announced

• 28-06-2009 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭

How's yourrs looking?

I think the format at 0 games played is last years standing with the promoted team at the bottom and relegated / play-off winner at the top...

Looking forward to see how I compete at this level, in Div III.15, very optomistically, would like to make play-offs as a goal for the season, but realisticaly, I think staying up is my main priority. I did reasonably well in the last league, so I'm hoping I have enough to be mid-table this season.

I also got a good draw in the cup first round so am hoping for a bit of a run in that, but this season is about holding my ground and getting finances to develop the club, I'd be nowhere near Div.II standard yet and would like some time to be ready for that!

Should be a good season though! Best of luck to you all!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

One of my leagues is fine, the other is a disaster with 4 teams far stronger then me and no bots. Very lucky to not get relegated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

I have the pool of death :(

Orizio since when did you start managing two teams?

Apologies Steve, there was just a ****load of typos in my post. ;)

About two months now.

Stev_o wrote: »
    I have the pool of death :(

Orizio since when did you start managing two teams?

Check Div III.1. Much worse in my opinion.

Fancy a friendly?

Advertisement